EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't find any either. 1000 pcs doesn't sound like much when you think of it. Do you remember how long it took to sell out on sideshow's website? I'm going to be honest I didn't even know they did Khan I was digging through qmx's back catalog.
I honestly don’t remember if Sideshow had Khan or not. I feel like if they did they probably didn’t have many. Could be wrong though.

Man, that video review is not doing the figure or Exo-6 any favors considering he didn't bother with good lighting and mention QMX more times than Exo-6. It's hard to imagine Exo 6 not sending Justin a copy, considering he's the biggest reviewer on youtube and will properly sell any product. I'm guessing ToysWonderland isn't getting these or forbade Justin from "reviewing" it or something? At least Justin can properly show off the figures.

Man, that video review is not doing the figure or Exo-6 any favors considering he didn't bother with good lighting and mention QMX more times than Exo-6. It's hard to imagine Exo 6 not sending Justin a copy, considering he's the biggest reviewer on youtube and will properly sell any product. I'm guessing ToysWonderland isn't getting these or forbade Justin from "reviewing" it or something? At least Justin can properly show off the figures.
I have no intention to implement a “product” promotion during this time. Instead, I want to gain the confidence from those who know about EXO-6 1/6 Trek. I am subjecting Data to some harsh environments for the by-standers to see we can produce Good 1/6 Star Trek Figures.

Got to build up the anticipation for our coming figures.

I am already imagining a whole wall of iconic Trek figures in my future home (I think I can settle down now. I am married with Trek and we are going to make beautiful babies 😅

An actual announcement or a teaser previewing an upcoming pre-order?

Seems like all of these will sell out relatively fast. Either bite or miss out and one pre-order
There will be Intention/Plan announcements, teasers, and at least one pre-order for different characters and or series. I will see if we can deliver this particular figure in 3 months and the some crew memebers within 8.

I am.rearranging production department with some scientific based reasoning. They would not.affect qualities. Production has the same amount or more time in doing craftsman works. I am only changing their procedures, arrangements, and talents allocation.

(Our prototypers are also production manager of their own works. They know the best of their own tailoring)

I said I will move fast, and I will have to leave the by-stander behind. I dont have the opportunities to maximize sales quantities but i have power to do annual production with assortments and varieties.

Wait and see will have to pay eBay price on their own. “This had happened and will happen again.” ~BSG

Like Khan 😓
Well Khan was a special case like I said. Limited release. EXO-6 though it seems like that’s going to be the case all around.

You basically have the month window to order through them or one of their distributors. After that point it seems like it’s a gamble as to whether or not you’ll be able to find the figures based off the fact that both Data and Picard are already sold out.

Well Khan was a special case like I said. Limited release. EXO-6 though it seems like that’s going to be the case all around.

You basically have the month window to order through them or one of their distributors. After that point it seems like it’s a gamble as to whether or not you’ll be able to find the figures based off the fact that both Data and Picard are already sold out.
I've always assumed Nanjin did First Contact first as a way to prove his business/operations model with a set of figures in smaller demand.

I suspect TNG or TOS figures will be in larger quantities.

@nanjin I hope this question is allowed. I ordered Data through Sideshow and I wonder when do you think they will be able to deliver it. Thank you in advance for your reply!

WOW.

'This is the nicest first release from any sixth scale company - ever. We've seen others start out okay and progress to greater stuff, we've seen others start out okay and stay that way, we've seen others start out okay and drop off in quality, and we've seen others start out okay and disappear. We've never seen anyone come out of the gate this strong.'

I preordered Data day 1. So happy he turned out this great.

Nanjin - a well deserved congratulations.

Now please announce MORE next week!

@nanjin yes I understand that. But do they have the figures already or are they still to be shipped to them?

I'm really excited about getting this figure and I was just wondering.

Back