EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree. That list of various franchises on the main page would be more interesting with a Star Trek secion.
Maybe after Sept 1/6 Trek will need its own section because different Trek series will be happening concurrently. They will be friends who only like certain releases. Further separating into individual Trek series will be much easier.

The Review Spot put up a review. I like his videos better than Optibotimus personally. Really good in depth look. Can’t wait to get my Data.

Darn, one thing I just realized with the fixed neck is you won't be able to pose him with that slight head tilt he's known for. Think I might have to pick up another head later so I can mod it just for that purpose...

4DD5E2A1-D452-41D1-8532-14F6F084B2BB.jpeg

Maybe after Sept 1/6 Trek will need its own section because different Trek series will be happening concurrently. They will be friends who only like certain releases. Further separating into individual Trek series will be much easier.
Good idea, but I'd take a single section, too!

Lol. My fear is with multiple threads it will be harder to keep up will all of Nanjin’s hints and behind the curtain info on how everything has been pulled together.

We could continue using this thread for "general" figure discussions as well as EXO-6 information from Nanjin and still have the individual figure threads, as well.

I'll wait and see if anything grabs me, but that dreary FC Data as an opening move really sapped my enthusiasm.

I know I'd have no interest in Enterprise. DS9 and Voyager are peripheral to TNG, and I'm currently into season 5 of that with my re-watch and I'm flagging.

It would be simpler to stick with the classic TOS and their films. Apart from that it's a matter of being won over by the 1/6 representations themselves.

Nanjin, will pre-orders from dealers from Countries in Europe be honored or do I risk to not get the figures?
I only guarantee availability for those vendors and customers who placed their orders before cut off time. A lot of people said they will carry EXO-6 figures. They are assuming I am like all other 1/6....

I turned everyone away after cut off. Remaining stock will be sold in the open market.

BTW, I thought you wouldnt show up for another 90 years.

Got my tracking number!

Just hope it doesn't go through the Chicago hub. I recently had a high dollar item disappear into thin air from the USPS international terminal there a month ago.

Got my tracking number!

Just hope it doesn't go through the Chicago hub. I recently had a high dollar item disappear into thin air from the USPS international terminal there a month ago.
Don't worry if any shipment is lost. You never know what could happen now because of the pandemic problems. I have allocated some stock for these uncontrollable possibilities. I will make sure everyone received their orders without problems before putting these backup stocks in the open market.

Back