EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bones sickbay.jpg

Part of me kind of regrets that I just decided to buy the QMX figures up last year. They’re good enough, but now I wonder if I’m going to want to upgrade them.

At least I know that the TOS version of Khan as well as the Captain’s chair aren’t likely to be made again.
Are there no plans for a EXO-6 Space Seed Khan?

There are still many 1/6 TOS CChairs out there, and it was well made beside the mistake of not having a power cut off circuit. Nevertheless, it's difficult to add value or functions to a new development; doubt the market will support a new version unless it is extremely attractive.
Nanjin, I wanted to compliment you on how well Data has turned out, and I'm also looking forward to Picard.

About the chairs, aside from the Captains chairs, are there any thoughts/plans to produce any of the other chairs that characters on the bridge used? For example, those small blue-colored chairs from TOS that Spock/Uhura sat in, or the Tactical/Navigation consoles that Sulu/Chekov used? Same for TNG, the tan/beige chairs that Riker/Troi sat in, or the consoles that Data/Crusher used?

I own the Qmx Kirk chair, and it's really well done. Thanks, and keep up the amazing work!

Attachments

• Star-Trek-The-Original-Series-image-star-trek-the-original-series-36655255-694-530.jpg
    Star-Trek-The-Original-Series-image-star-trek-the-original-series-36655255-694-530.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 29
  • enterprise-bridge.jpg
    enterprise-bridge.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 27
Some people here announce their selling of QMx TOS stuff. I, myself, wouldn't ever sell my QMx TOS figures whether I knew the EXO-6 TOS figures or not.

Nanjin, I wanted to compliment you on how well Data has turned out, and I'm also looking forward to Picard.

About the chairs, aside from the Captains chairs, are there any thoughts/plans to produce any of the other chairs that characters on the bridge used? For example, those small blue-colored chairs from TOS that Spock/Uhura sat in, or the Tactical/Navigation consoles that Sulu/Chekov used? Same for TNG, the tan/beige chairs that Riker/Troi sat in, or the consoles that Data/Crusher used?

I own the Qmx Kirk chair, and it's really well done. Thanks, and keep up the amazing work!
I believe I had thought of everything a Trek fan wanted in scaled replicas.

Attachments

• mmexport1619798192657.jpg
    mmexport1619798192657.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 43
Some people here announce their selling of QMx TOS stuff. I, myself, wouldn't ever sell my QMx TOS figures whether I knew the EXO-6 TOS figures or not.
I won’t sell mine, but I bought them late in the game where I sort of wish I would have waited. I don’t want to double up too much.

I believe I had thought of everything a Trek fan wanted in scaled replicas.
I was just thinking in terms of complimenting the Captain's chairs, to fill out the bridge scenes. Not a big deal, I will enjoy these figures no matter what. I'm looking forward to whatever you come up with for the Star Trek line. Thanks for replying to me. LLAP.

Same. I love my QMx TOS figures, and will never give them up. I got all releases plus an extra McCoy so that he can be displayed at the same time with both tunics. I'll get all EXO-6 TOS and TNG releases as well. The more the merrier. It will be interesting to compare/contrast the differences from each company.

View attachment 528879

To be honest, discount 5% on whatever positive comments that anyone gave to Data.

People who like Trek and also like 1/6 will subconsciously give extra complements. Everyone does from what I have seen in the last 10 years.

Still, I am happy with Data and the underlying body lives up to my expectation.

There is no Perfect Figure, but there are Valuable Figures. FC Data is one of them. I am commenting as I am not myself but just a 1/6 collector and a common Trek fan.
I haven't watched the review yet, but just based on this image alone -- I LOVE it!

I was lucky to get mine on eBay and didn’t pay too much for it. Only slightly over retail. For a while he was easily available, but I just looked and can’t find one.
I wonder how many pieces made it into the wild?. I don't mind overpaying a little but sometimes prices are ridiculous. I take the blame that I missed out or I just couldn't afford it at the time.

I believe Khan was a limited release. I think only 1,000 pieces were made.
Couldn't find any either. 1000 pcs doesn't sound like much when you think of it. Do you remember how long it took to sell out on sideshow's website? I'm going to be honest I didn't even know they did Khan I was digging through qmx's back catalog.

Back