EXO-6 Star Trek "Discovery" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We still couldn't get Space Time in sync.

Burnham supposed to go up at 10am 🤣 This scheduling thing is disturbing.

We still couldn't get Space Time in sync.

Burnham supposed to go up at 10am 🤣 This scheduling thing is disturbing.
I just thought about it as a friendly head start for those of us here on the forum.

Ordered before the official rush!

Preordered mine because I love the character and I know the outfits & accessories will come out OK. He skin tone is too light and the headsculpt is too soft, but other than that. I passed on Janeway in the hopes that the headsculpt witll be improved with later iterations, but I knew that with Michael, this figure would probably be a one-and-done

I preordered this after passing on voyager and ds9. So much for discipline. I can pass on every hot toys Star Wars figure with little to no effort but these trek releases are tough to pass up

Just finished watching the Sideshow video on the figure. She does look amazing. The intricate detailing on the uniform is mind-blowing.

I won't be getting this one but congrats to those of you who are. It really is a sharp looking figure.
I was watching but had to drop off shortly after one of the producers wanted the audience to guess how many deltas were on the uniform - what ended up being the answer? I saw people guessing 1200+, there’s no way it’s that much lol.

I was watching but had to drop off shortly after one of the producers wanted the audience to guess how many deltas were on the uniform - what ended up being the answer? I saw people guessing 1200+, there’s no way it’s that much lol.

"A ton."

not kidding

i am really looking forward to a S3 Burnham, but i decided to get one of these because I would like the head for another unrelated project (there are so few female black figures in 1/6 which is a travesty) and i feel like the uniform can be displayed all by itself, like a museum piece because that S1 uni is pretty cool.

Play nice, Freaks.
SkinnyPointedAnglerfish-max-1mb.gif

Thread cleaned.

One curious thing- the EXO-6 site doesn’t seem to have a separate category for Discovery as of yet. Burnham is only listed under the pre-orders section.

This uni looks like a knockout, but disappointingly, it does look like the zippers on the thighs are just printed on whereas the boots have a sculpted zipper.

Only issue I have are the solid one piece boots. I probably wouldn't be putting her in many super dynamic action poses anyway, but they can still be frustrating to work with.

One major recurring character that I haven’t seen Nanjin mention or preview yet is Sarek. Hoping we get the Disco version.

Back