EXO-6 Star Trek "Discovery" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps Burnham is one of the ready to sell figures Nanjin spoke of. He said there would be 4. I think Motion picture Kirk and Spock are two of them. Maybe she is the third.

Yeah looks like a great set. So is Sideshow actually going to do a figure review before the figure is even put up for order? Seems a little odd.
Commander Burnham will be available for preorder on Thursday at 10 am PST.

Limited Quantity production.

ETD: July 2022

20220607_204902.jpg
20220607_204853.jpg
20220607_204616.jpg
20220607_204701.jpg

Last edited:
Is she going to be an exo6 exclusive due to the limited quantities? I.e. no other retailers will get her? I may have to get up early Thursday and sit on my phone. I'm a little scared of ordering from exo 6 directly. Do you guys just take the preorder deposit upfront and then send am invoice when she's ready?

Is she going to be an exo6 exclusive due to the limited quantities? I.e. no other retailers will get her? I may have to get up early Thursday and sit on my phone. I'm a little scared of ordering from exo 6 directly. Do you guys just take the preorder deposit upfront and then send am invoice when she's ready?
No, those who carried our figures should be selling but with allocated quantities. Check their sites.

I’m rewatching s1 of Disco this evening. I forgot how different Saru’s personality was before he went through the Vahar‘ai. Any possibility of a headsculpt with threat ganglia?

I’m rewatching s1 of Disco this evening. I forgot how different Saru’s personality was before he went through the Vahar‘ai. Any possibility of a headsculpt with threat ganglia?
I've been meaning to do a rewatch myself. The characters have certainly come a long way! I like that idea of an alternate head sculpt!

I've been meaning to do a rewatch myself. The characters have certainly come a long way! I like that idea of an alternate head sculpt!
Personally I really love how bold and different the show felt in that first season, as we followed this unconventional lead character on a strange ship with a mysterious captain, and people got angry and resentful with each other, and there were all these cool twists and surprises along the way.

Now of course everyone is super lovey dovey and there's very little edge or conflict, which makes the show not nearly as thrilling and exciting to watch. And SNW's style feels even more safe and familiar.

Back