EXO-6 Star Trek “Enterprise” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a quick look at Shran and he does look pretty cool in hand. The sculpt seems to be missing some of the extra fine detail of the proto, but there's still enough of a likeness there for my taste. Although the amount of pleather on this outfit does have me a bit concerned...

I also noticed a bit of staining on the neck, but it's green on blue so not something that stands out too much.

20230725_122242_1_1.jpg

20230725_122251_1.jpg

You may be a little late to the party with this one. These PVC statues already have their own thread and everything …but thanks for the reminder!
Late? Well I just got the email from EXO so I thought it was a new offering.

Late? Well I just got the email from EXO so I thought it was a new offering.
No. The thread itself was started here on this site one week ago, and I think people posted pictures elsewhere prior to that, but it’s all good.

Pictures look great Dave - which details would you say are missing between the prototype to production variant? There seems to be a slight difference around the eyes but can’t tell if that’s because of lighting.

1690425469275.jpeg

Shran arrived yesterday and is Shrantacular!

View attachment 652860
View attachment 652861

I could stop with Archer and Shran and consider my "Enterprise" display complete but I think I need at least T'Pol and Tripp.
He looks great. Was gonna get him, as he's a favourite of mine. But due trying to get some characters from each show TWOK, TNG, DS9 Voyager and Enterprise ... I just got Archer and waiting on T-Pol.

He looks great. Was gonna get him, as he's a favourite of mine. But due trying to get some characters from each show TWOK, TNG, DS9 Voyager and Enterprise ... I just got Archer and waiting on T-Pol.

Star Trek runs just as deep as Star Wars, when it comes to characters. It can get quite expensive and crowded on the shelves with so many good figures to choose from.

Shran was an interesting character played by a staple in Star Trek and an Andorian (alien) to boot. I had to pick him up. So unique looking, too.

Star Trek runs just as deep as Star Wars, when it comes to characters. It can get quite expensive and crowded on the shelves with so many good figures to choose from.

Shran was an interesting character played by a staple in Star Trek and an Andorian (alien) to boot. I had to pick him up. So unique looking, too.
I hear you.

I kind of feel like Shran may stick in stock for a while even if I wait on him for a bit. I have my wedding coming up and other figures I’d like to get slightly more. Otherwise I’d probably pay mine off. Still kind of on the fence. Nice looking but not super essential.,

I assume Exo-6 is going to do the full crew, if space wasn’t an issue I’d probably get them all but realistically will likely draw the line with T’Pol and Trip following Archer and Shran. Phlox would be tempting if he turned out great.

Anyone else have their Shran shipped through some weird Portuguese shipping company called Chronopost instead of the usual shipping company to the U.S.?

Back