EXO-6 Star Trek "TOS" Figures (The Original Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyAndFight

©Fly, All rights reserved
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I've created this new thread to cover EXO-6 figures from the original series (TOS).

ST Laugh GIF.gif

I love that Nanjin is making these. I can't wait to see these made,
I hope Kirk gets both of his Shirts, the Yellow and the Green Tunic.
Bones needs an optional medical tunic as well.
Can anyone think of other stuff they would like to see with their figures?

The big one for me will always be Kirk in his wraparound. Other than that -

The Main Crew (Spock, McCoy, Scotty, Sulu, Chekov, Uhura, Chapel) - I'm lucky to have gotten both Scotty and Sulu from QMX, but of course I'd buy them yet again.

Aliens - a Klingon (preferrably Koloth, but Kang or Kor would suffice), a Romulan (preferrably the generic Centurion with the helmet like the Mego figure), a Talosian, a Gorn. Maybe a Mugato.

The Cage - Pike, Vina (Orion or not, either way), Spock, Number One, Talosian (goes in both categories lol)

WNMHGB - Kirk, Spock, Scotty, Gary Mitchell, Sulu.

If that was it, I'd be happy. Ones in bold at a minimum.

Well, the “boot scene” became a Hollywood TV trope after the scene made famous by Star Trek. It was meant to satisfy the censors delicate sensibilities by “implying,” during the commercial break, that two characters bumped uglies (Kirk starts making out with a space hottie, cut to commercials, come back from commercials, hottie is fixing her hair and Kirk is pulling on his boots). I don’t remember what season or episode, but it’s what started the trend, and the term stuck for quite some time afterward.

Well, the “boot scene” became a Hollywood TV trope after the scene made famous by Star Trek. It was meant to satisfy the censors delicate sensibilities by “implying,” during the commercial break, that two characters bumped uglies (Kirk starts making out with a space hottie, cut to commercials, come back from commercials, hottie is fixing her hair and Kirk is pulling on his boots). I don’t remember what season or episode, but it’s what started the trend, and the term stuck for quite some time afterward.
That is hilarious! I never knew that. 🤣👍
I should have asked my son; he is all about tropes and funny stuff like that. That's great lol

Last edited:
Back