EXO-6 Star Trek "TOS" Figures (The Original Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought TUC was supposed to be the last hoorah? Seems like everything is fluid, they haven’t touched TOS or TWOK main crew yet.
True, although the image was Kirk, in time for the 35th anniversary? It's possible he might do Chang, I suppose, his sculpt has also been floating around.

IMG_1953.jpeg

We’ll see them for sure and they’ll likely blow everything else away. It’s clear where the preferences lie and how they’re prioritising.

Dammit. I was going to pass on Exo sulu since I have QMX...dammit. that's gonna be hard to justify to my wife.
"You already HAVE Sulu!"
"But this one has a better neck!!!"
And then the divorce papers come in the mail ;)
In the mail? I’m guessing they’ll be taped to the outside of the Sulu box when it arrives.

Sulu update is great, but this is what we really need!!! Make it happen EXO :wave

View attachment 697982
I know this isn't a popular opinion, and not what we'll get, but I really like the s1 "enemy within" wrap the best looking at them lined up like that. The 2nd version I feel is lacking w/o the black neck piping.

Bur I will gladly fork over money for any of them

Just gotta make sure you put the padded body underneath :whistle:
EXO will pad Kirk out a bit… that green tunic was Shatner’s nemesis after lunch 😉
I know this isn't a popular opinion, and not what we'll get, but I really like the s1 "enemy within" wrap the best looking at them lined up like that. The 2nd version I feel is lacking w/o the black neck piping.

Oh heck yeah 👍 most definitely my favorite of the three options too, but the far right will probably be the choice they go with. I would love all three personally, but I will be happy with just one of them and can’t wait till it happens 🍻

Nanjin often has one eye on future-proofing so one option for him could be that wrap with good and evil heads and a Saurian brandy bottle. If he intends to do Rand, it gives people a reason to order two Kirks. I admit though, I can't recall which Kirk wore which outfit in the episode.

Back