EXO-6 Star Trek “Enterprise” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shran and Soval were equally great recurring supporting characters. It’s probably a long shot but it would be a nice addition to the line if the latter came about in 1/6.
If I could pick an ambassador myself, I'd go with Gral-- if just to have a display of the moment that led to the Federation :)

cbc65e21667b994d1240d65353361c8c.jpg

Haven’t paid Shran off yet. Kind of debating if I really want to or not. Not a bad looking figure but not really an essential character. I’d mainly get him for the fact that he’s an Andorian and to have that species in my display.

Haven’t paid Shran off yet. Kind of debating if I really want to or not. Not a bad looking figure but not really an essential character. I’d mainly get him for the fact that he’s an Andorian and to have that species in my display.
If it’s a character your not 100% then it may be better to pass on it - recently I’ve been trying to adopt the mindset that if there’s a thought that it might just be a shelf warmer I later get rid of to make room for a more important character in my own collection then it should be a pass from the get go.

Obviously though only you can make that decision it’s your collection after all.

If it’s a character your not 100% then it may be better to pass on it - recently I’ve been trying to adopt the mindset that if there’s a thought that it might just be a shelf warmer I later get rid of to make room for a more important character in my own collection then it should be a pass from the get go.

Obviously though only you can make that decision it’s your collection after all.
I feel like he won’t sell out right away. Thing is I already paid the deposit on him. I guess losing that isn’t so bad though.

Yeah I'm getting him more for the unique design than out of any great love for the character. Which may not be the best reason to spend $240, but I've never been the smartest when it comes to collecting anyway. Lol

I'm of the same mind too...

I get the impression Exo accounts for collectors of that mind. Shran's not just part of their ENT line, he's also in their "Out of this World" collection, which seems like a go-to for folks with a species checklist that umbrellas all the individual shows they're from.

Just got this email from EXO-6. They are going to release some figures for Lower Decks.

Attachments

• EXO-6 Lower Deck figures.jpg
    EXO-6 Lower Deck figures.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 0
Just got this email from EXO-6. They are going to release some figures for Lower Decks.
You may be a little late to the party with this one. These PVC statues already have their own thread and everything …but thanks for the reminder!

Back