EXO-6 Star Trek “Enterprise” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Stealing FlyAndFight’s thunder on this thread. ;).

We don’t have an official reveal for Enterprise yet, but it seems like we’re being teased with our first coming soon. Personally I’ve always felt this series is really underrated, and am looking forward to getting Archer and some of the crew.

1643257919076.jpeg

Last edited:
Just throwing in one of the other teases we got a while ago.

I've never been the biggest fan of the show, but I'd definitely love an Archer and T'Pol in the collection. And maybe a Hoshi since I always thought she was pretty endearing in the early episodes.

View attachment 558824
Holy hotness! This one can't come soon enough! And I agree with you about Hoshi too!

Now if only there was a de-con chamber playset...

Stealing FlyAndFlight’s thunder on this thread. ;).

We don’t have an official reveal for Enterprise yet, but it seems like we’re being teased with our first coming soon. Personally I’ve always felt this series is really underrated, and am looking forward to getting Archer and some of the crew.

View attachment 558806
:duff

I was thinking about the figures that I would get from this series and they would be more limited than the others.

Archer, T'Pol, Trip and Shran for sure. Hoshi, Malcom, Travis and Phlox would be on a figure by figure basis.

If I'm honest with Enterprise, 20 years ago I wouldn't have brought any figures, as the show didn't gel with me. Now I love it, I'll buy 5 of the 7 main characters because I like them and I'll only buy the other two (no discredit to the actors, more to do with how little character arc they were given) just to complete the set and Shran of course

Enterprise is my favorite Trek. I was crushed when Art Asylum never made proper figures of Hoshi and Phlox in their standard attires for their 7” line. Maybe we’ll finally get those figures here in a far superior format. Mirror Hoshi and Shran are also at the top of my list.

The biggest issue I've seen is Archer's hair sculpt. Not Exo 6's fault.

It turned the figure into a potential pass for me.

It is the hair from season 3 and 4. Hopefully Tpol is season 3 or 4 too. I hate that brown catsuit

Definitely in for the Enterprise crew & Shran. Originally Enterprise didn't gel for me at the time, but I've rewatched it twice in the past few years & thoroughly enjoyed it.

Definitely in for the Enterprise crew & Shran. Originally Enterprise didn't gel for me at the time, but I've rewatched it twice in the past few years & thoroughly enjoyed it.
A Jeffrey Combs series could form a collection just of its own!

The biggest issue I've seen is Archer's hair sculpt. Not Exo 6's fault.

It turned the figure into a potential pass for me.
I get what you're saying and was a bit disappointed as well but mostly because I haven't reached that season yet so the look does feel unfamiliar to me. We'll see whether I change my mind once I have watched it.

I still will definitely get him anyway. I'm having way too much fun watching at the moment.

There was a post in the general discussion forum by someone who was there at the con and said he looks really good in real life, that the hair doesn't distract too much from the likeness. So I'm counting on that.

Where are all the Enterprise fans? Why is this thread so dead?

I'm a big Enterprise fan but there's little news from EXO-6 so far on what the plan is so there's not much to discuss just yet. I believe it was suggested there will be only one more ENT figure this year whom I suspect to be Shran since some Andorian antenna were teased a while back. Hopefully this line isn't abandoned after the initial releases. Enterprise is far better than people give it credit for and deserves a full crew like any other Trek.

EXO-6 figure variety feels like:
exo6-feast.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a big Enterprise fan but there's little news from EXO-6 so far on what the plan is so there's not much to discuss just yet. I believe it was suggested there will be only one more ENT figure this year whom I suspect to be Shran since some Andorian antenna were teased a while back. Hopefully this line isn't abandoned after the initial releases. Enterprise is far better than people give it credit for and deserves a full crew like any other Trek.

EXO-6 figure variety feels like:
View attachment 572341
LOL!

I think it really is up in our hands. If Archer sells well, surely there will be more figures. Right, I totally had forgotten about the antennas! Surely that would be a figure many would be interested in.

I just was a bit concerned with all the gushing in the main thread about all the other figures shown at the convention but not many were talking about Archer. So I wanted to bring this thread back to the top.

I love that he comes with Porthos. I honestly had not expected that.

Back