EXO-6 Star Trek “Enterprise” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It cracks me up and I find it amazing, just like this gif - that with hi-def you can clearly see her actual eyebrow under the vulcan section.

Some episodes or shots its really apparent, either the make-up wasn’t applied enough or it simply started to come off throughout shooting.

Either way it’s funny to see and makes for a good game whilst watching. With some drinks, owww there’s another shot - and another shot of _ _ _ _ _ 😄
Like the “Hey, Bob“ game.

Well at least they made some kind of attempt there. In the first two seasons they weren't pointed at all.

Although to be fair, it's not something I even noticed until it was pointed out many years later, much like with Saavik in TWOK. So I guess the pointed ears do most of the heavy lifting here.

T'Pol,_2151.jpg

I hope I don't get the broken one. ;)
(If it was the other one, you could have at least pretended it was Shran from Babel One.)

No idea if these are final paint-ups or not. They look a little like they could use one more pass to look their best.

Attachments

• Shran 349175144_1449976059164475_4424078629103738833_n.jpg
    Shran 349175144_1449976059164475_4424078629103738833_n.jpg
    960.2 KB · Views: 0
I hope I don't get the broken one. ;)
(If it was the other one, you could have at least pretended it was Shran from Babel One.)

No idea if these are final paint-ups or not. They look a little like they could use one more pass to look their best.
Nanjin did say on his Facebook page that the pics have had their contrasts upped so they probably look more like the proto in-hand🤞🏻

Received Archer today, and although not a perfect figure, I really liked - perfect uniform as usual, and likeness is strong enough I would say (main issue I have is with Portos scale, quite undersized).

My Trek collection is complete now - got everything I envisioned when Exo-6 started, and very happy with the display:

Attachments

• IMG20230605165751.jpg
    IMG20230605165751.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20230605171856.jpg
    IMG20230605171856.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Received Archer today, and although not a perfect figure, I really liked - perfect uniform as usual, and likeness is strong enough I would say (main issue I have is with Portos scale, quite undersized).

My Trek collection is complete now - got everything I envisioned when Exo-6 started, and very happy with the display:
You have my deepest envy for being able to complete your Trek collection this early in :ROFLMAO:

You have my deepest envy for being able to complete your Trek collection this early in :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I originally planned only for the captains, but ended up adding Data and Seven.
I may eventually replace Burnham with Pike, depending on how it turns out, but apart from that, I hope I'm done 😄

I am kind of disappointed that Archer didn't have a SE version with the away jacket and ballcap. Maybe even a water polo ball and an extra Porthos to carry.

Must be a great feeling knowing your done and achieved your planned collection - it means you can either sit back and relax or pick and choose whatever (if anything) takes your fancy!

I just opened up my Archer today so I now have 3 out of the 5 core figures which I planned to base my collection on which is obviously the Captains from the 5 shows I grew up watching and became a fan over so I am a little envious that you don't have to wait for the last 2.

I love @Astra’s creativity. Good laugh on that last picture. (y)

Thank you! It was done for a monthly action figure contest and the contest word this month is "Get out!"
It was really a no-brainer!

Yeah so he can hold him while standing.

It works with the sitting one, kinda. I just was too lazy to try and position his hand that is holding him even better. I bet you can do it with a little patience.

P1031312.jpg

P1031316.jpg

Very cool, good luck on the contest!
Thank you!
It’s just for fun. It is a Facebook group and at the end of the month we vote for the best picture. The winner then becomes the header of the group for the next month.

I don’t care about winning but I love the inspiration. Many of my pictures would not exist without those prompt words. Sometimes I have to think for a while until it hits me. Especially with recurring themes, after some years you have done every Christmas picture you can think of. And then you think of something new!

And it is also nice to see how differently a theme can be interpreted, by different fans and of course with different figures / fandoms. We have Marvel, Star Trek, Doctor Who…

Back