EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that Terry Matalas is gone, expect the quality to nosedive again. Just like when Andor season 1 ended and we got Mando season 3.
Seems to be a common theme with these long established franchises. I think Hollywood is creatively bankrupt, they’re more interested in politicizing everything than in offering escapism through fun and compelling storytelling.

Even things you think are new aren't. Avatar for example is just a heavily watered down, PC rip-off of Christopher Rowley's War for Eternity.

Watching DS9 S3 E8 “Meridian” at the moment.

Not liking this guy Deral at all. I may have to have him ELIMINATED with extreme prejudice…

Prototype Jadzia. Much improved since the last proto we saw, but this one still has a ways to go IMO. Even through the blur, we can see she's not fully accurate just yet. Some key tweaking will get here there I reckon. Not exactly my fave version of her hairstyle either, but that's certainly not a dealbreaker in the slightest.

Attachments

• Jadzia 344868227_1162039581860887_3308686101120249999_n.jpg
    Jadzia 344868227_1162039581860887_3308686101120249999_n.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 0
Big improvement over the previous tease we got. More colour around the eyes is needed, the makeup was quite pronounced. The shape of her face and nose look pretty accurate, she’s getting there.

I think Bashir is the best one we’ve seen so far.

1683215233888.jpeg

Attachments

• 1683215143869.jpeg
    1683215143869.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 0
it's very encouraging to see all these DS9 previews. I was getting pretty tired of Voyager stuff (since I'm not collecting it). I hope some of them turn into pre-orders soon.

I think Jadzia looks great, as far as I can tell through the blurred lens... looking forward to seeing more teases as her announcement gets closer.

I'm currently planning on doing the Captains with 2 supporting characters for most of the series, at least initially - TOS is the obvious trio, Tom and B'Elanna will be joining their Janeway and Trip and Reed will be joining their Archer - TNG is where I might collect the entire crew.

DS9 is proving to be an issue when it comes to deciding the 2 to go along with Sisko as the Station crew are so unique and diverse its impossible to come up with 2 to form that trinity to represent the series. Voyager I picked because they are (in my opinion) the best couple from the franchise, Enterprise in part because I'm enjoying The Shuttlepod Show - TNG even I could get it down to Data (must have on his own) and probably Worf.

Hows everyone else handling it, I know some others here have also mentioned focussing on a trio around the series Captain so I'd be interested to hear who would fill the DS9 spots on your shelves.

DS9 is going to be the killer for me, as it just has too many great tertiary characters, let alone the core crew, and I’m kind of dreading it tbh :D At the moment, Kira, Odo, Quark, Garak and Worf for sure. I like Bashir and Miles but not sure enough to buy figures. Jadzia a maybe. Be curious if they do a reasonably priced Jake and Nog. Martok and Gowron too!

I think Voyager I might be done with. Kinda wish I grabbed Tuvok, but have the rest and that’ll do I feel, unless Neelix is a must.

TNG will probably be most of the main crew but no need to go any further if they do some more niche characters. A uniformed Q for sure! Skipping Enterprise altogether and TOS I’m tempted by TWOK and classic Kirk and Spock.

I'm pretty much all in on TOS, TNG, DS9 and Voyager.

For Enterprise, I think I'm good with Archer, T'Pol and Shran. Trip would be considered if the sculpt is good.

The films will be a pick and choose but definitely the big three (TWoK) and any aliens (Klingons, you know who you are...)

No interest in the newer stuff, though.

I'm buggered! I want all complete crews from TOS to Ent, OG movies, Picard 3 & certain secondary characters . Nu Trek on a figure by figure basis

Back