EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now this is a conversation I can appreciate. How about a "Baths of Trill" Jadzia? Spots go all the way down...
View attachment 633097View attachment 633098
ALL the way down!

917E35A7-DA17-433C-80EE-3CC30ADE598A.png
C5880AE3-27BB-4092-A7AA-1DF5549EA1DB.png

I’m sure EXO will include this detail!

By the way….what’s my name again?

These boots are made for ass-kicking.

Edited to add a second picture (as well as corrections thanks to S. Griffin) and...I remain very confused as to what version of Nerys is planned. She stopped wearing that uniform after season four's Way of the Warrior. She never wore those boots until season four. So she can only be a Way of the Warrior Kira. Except the head sculpt we've seen appears to have her brown hairstyle that she never wore until season five.

I guess we won't have a chrono-matched DS9 crew regardless, with Kira locked into season four and Sisko being locked into early-5 to 7.

Attachments

• Kira boots Exo-6.jpg
    Kira boots Exo-6.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 0
  • kira.jpg
    kira.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Yeah unfortunately looks like it's going to be a real mishmash of a Kira figure. And part of me is almost tempted to commission a more accurate S5-6 uniform from geewhizcustoms, even though it would obviously be pretty pricey.

These boots are made for ass-kicking.

Edited to add a second picture and...I remain very confused as to what version of Nerys is planned. She stopped wearing that uniform after season four.
Minor correction. She stopped wearing that uniform at the beginning of season four. "The Way of the Warrior" was its last appearance.

Minor correction. She stopped wearing that uniform at the beginning of season four. "The Way of the Warrior" was its last appearance.
A very good correction. Thank you. With those shoulders and high heels, she can only be from Way of the Warrior.

And that actually complicates it further. In Way of the Warrior she does wear high heels, but they are shorter and thicker than the ones that Exo-6 are using. She didn't get those until after she ditched the big-shoulders uniform.

Her hair varies a bit in WotW, so the sculpt could maaaybe pass for that ep but only if the final paint-job is red, and not the brown seen previously. Either way you slice it though, it does look like she'll be a Kira out of time. She's presumably still a ways off though, so fingers crossed some of this gets ironed out.

Attachments

• Way of the Warrior Kira boots.png
    Way of the Warrior Kira boots.png
    427.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Sons of Mogh Kira boots.jpg
    Sons of Mogh Kira boots.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Way of the Warrior Kira hair.jpg
    Way of the Warrior Kira hair.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 436905-FB-IMG-1678969617496.jpg
    436905-FB-IMG-1678969617496.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
Yeah the high heeled boots don't really seem to fit well with the more militaristic early uniform. But I do like the choice of hairstyle at least. Her butch S1-3 hairstyle would have made her look even more out of place with the other later season figures.

A very good correction. Thank you. With those shoulders and high heels, she can only be from Way of the Warrior.

And that actually complicates it further. In Way of the Warrior she does wear high heels, but they are shorter and thicker than the ones that Exo-6 are using. She didn't get those until after she ditched the big-shoulders uniform.

Her hair varies a bit in WotW, so the sculpt could maaaybe pass for that ep but only if the final paint-job is red, and not the brown seen previously. Either way you slice it though, it does look like she'll be a Kira out of time. She's presumably still a ways off though, so fingers crossed some of this gets ironed out.
Her hair is much longer in all of season 4 than the hair on that head sculpt. You can see it. Mishmash Kira is a Mishmash.

Yeah unfortunately looks like it's going to be a real mishmash of a Kira figure. And part of me is almost tempted to commission a more accurate S5-6 uniform from geewhizcustoms, even though it would obviously be pretty pricey.
The more they make, the cheaper they get. You might be able to get a pretty good number of Kira fans (like me) to go in with you on that.

I'm just desperate to hold on to hope.
This is like if the Sisko figure wore the grey-shouldered uniform but with a full head of hair. :(
Luckily that would never have happened as Avery Brooks wanted to be bald from day 1 - Nanjin has said several times some of the actors insist on certain hair styles for approval like the choice in Janeway and Archer’s hair.

I get everyone's complaints with Kira but it doesn't really bother me. if they come up with a headsculpt they can reuse for another Kira figure down the road that makes it more likely there will be one!

I get everyone's complaints with Kira but it doesn't really bother me. if they come up with a headsculpt they can reuse for another Kira figure down the road that makes it more likely there will be one!
Not happening. I'm pretty convinced that's a one piece sculpt, so they can't just change the hair on it, and I'm not totally convinced there's a market for another Kira. That is to say, while we know there will be a good number of collectors who will want a different Kira when this turns out to be a season 1-2 Kira like I suspect, Nanjin seems to want every character from Deep Space Nine and Voyager (aside from the characters that have shown up in Picard) to be one and done. He seems to be waffling on making Ezri and Jake, so there's no way we're getting another Kira. Plus, I've talked to Nana Visitor, and she 100% prefers the seasons 1-2 hairstyle to the softer seasons 4-6 hair styles and the much longer, assymetrical hair she had in season 7.
This is all we're going to get.

Last edited:
Back