EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to at least create an early series Dax as well, but unfortunately there aren't any female VOY figures in the science blue that I can borrow a uniform from. 😞
Just need Crusher or Troi to come along to recreate this. :)

1701201211366.jpeg

Well - I finally realised (and accepted) that if I keep looking at pics of stuff I like, and haven't yet preordered, I might as well give in . . . Kira & Odo added to the preordered list :slap

Only have 2 holdouts on my "I really like this" list now . . . let's see how the next week goes for those 2! :horror

That sisko looks amazing. Great job!

My favorite captain, and I'd happily double or triple dip to get him on TNG, VOY, and DS9 unis. Plus a first-season non-bald look as well.

I just got my Quark. There's a minor imperfection in the plastic on one of his ears, but overall I'm really happy. The sculpt is really excellent, and the expression really adds a lot of life to the figure.

I was delighted when I opened up the rules of acquisition and realized they actually have a real paper booklet in there.

I won't be collecting the entire DS9 line, but I am getting Kira and Odo to pair with Quark.

Has anyone heard how the DS9 figures are selling relative to Voyager? I hope well so we get a bunch of them.

You mean Section 31 @Johnny Utah? Nanjin has been teasing that up again but who exactly is going to be in there? There’s more than enough cryptic posts by himself, but do we need to hire Robert Langdon (from Dan Brown’s books as the main protagonist to solve all these mysterious puzzles) to crack to code?

Yes, it was BBTS! Really looking forward to him. Interesting how Exo is following a path some other makers of 1:6 scale figures have been on...knocking alien characters out of the park! He looks fantastic - looking forward to it!

And as always QGF- gorgeous shot!

Back