EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG4741.jpeg
So you both got to experience Worf’s sensual side?

Odo pre-order is up.

Still not sure why they're sticking with the belt being two colors. Although it's hard to know for sure, what with E-6 usually using quite old photos for the pre-orders.

Last edited:
The center part of the outfit seems a touch too orangey for some reason, but it still works well enough and the figure looks pretty nice overall.

But yeah I really don't understand that multi-colored belt he went with.

crossfire_175.jpg

I think it’s the lighting but does anyone think the paint on the sculpt looks a bit too shiny? I also really feel like EXO-6 needs to improve on hair.

Pre-ordered but tbf the photo quality isn’t great in general. They’ve got some very softs images there and the lighting is throwing it off. Fingers crossed

Got my Odo today… (no big deal, Nanjin likes me better than the rest of you hacks!). I think he came out great!

IMG5307.jpeg

Never discount downstream editing from the photography process. The difference can be night and day...

I think this looks AWFUL with the belt - but really nice without it in this photo of yours. What did you tweak? (if anything).

I haven't bit the bullet yet (what's with that glob of orange plastic? - so unnecessary).

So, counting down, I have:
  • In-hand . . . Sisko + Mirror Spock + Mirror Sulu.
  • Pre-orders . . . Quark.
  • Possible pre-orders . . . Kira, S3 Picard, SNW Pike, Odo.

There's nothing else that has gone up for pre-order that I'm even slightly interested in, but some of the future teases look good.

I need to make a decision at some point if I'm going to commit to the rest of DS9 and SNW. It's just a bit risky given the quality of a LOT of the recent facial sculpts.

I love the idea of having a Changeling in liquid form, but I'm not crazy about it being half an Odo. I'd have much preferred it be the baby Changeling in "Abyss" mode.
1699655854251.jpeg

Heck, I'd even go for it in a container.
1699655878229.jpeg

or
1699655889769.jpeg

I do appreciate the attempt at "added value" a lot, it's just a pity it's not something I'll probably display.

Back