EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!!!
Star wars collector here but would love to dive into some of these as Star trek was my go to inbetween the OT and PT.

Quark may take the “most impressive Exo-6 figure” title to date. The intricate detail of the costume and sculpt is amazing. I wonder if he’ll come with a bar of gold pressed latinum and a tooth sharpener…

Yeah - the facial sculpt via the angle on that 1st photo is absolutely PERFECT! This will be an instant preorder from me.

Quark may take the “most impressive Exo-6 figure” title to date. The intricate detail of the costume and sculpt is amazing. I wonder if he’ll come with a bar of gold pressed latinum and a tooth sharpener…
"Come with a bar of gold pressed latinum" most likely will, drinks and grand negus head.

Pose # 1:

1663421592524.jpeg

Love that layered drink.

RIP Louise Fletcher, most famous for Nurse Ratched in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest but who I more knew as Kai Winn in DS9.

Wow - I didn't realise she was that old - makes sense though.

She really creeped me out as Kai Winn in DS9 - VERY effective actress.

Bring on more aliens! I wanna see Dukat!

Arguably responsible for almost ALL of the best quotes in DS9 (along with Quark & Garak).

E.G. . . . Dukat : "I suppose it's because of my overwhelming charm."

So I agree wholeheartedly - "bring on more aliens!" indeed :)

Seems she's gonna have season one hair when everybody else is in their season 5-7 looks. Maybe late season 5 hair, but that's not how it sounded from Nanjin.
It could be they're still just working on perfecting the likeness before adding in the hairstyle. With everyone else wearing their FC uniforms I can't see Nanjin releasing an early season Kira that doesn't fit in at all.

My preference of course would be this look. I didn't care for the beltless uniform or her overly styled S7 hair.

136a1841bae2670be746dd29fc2f7823.jpg

It could be they're still just working on perfecting the likeness before adding in the hairstyle. With everyone else wearing their FC uniforms I can't see Nanjin releasing an early season Kira that doesn't fit in at all.

My preference of course would be this look. I didn't care for the beltless uniform or her overly styled S7 hair.

View attachment 601504
Like I said, it sounds like it's the season 1 haircut from Nanjin's reaction on facebook to the person begging him not to go with that hairstyle, but we'll see, I guess. That's Kira's early season 6 look you posted above, and it's certainly the one I'd most prefer.
1664941781427.png

Last edited:
My first instinct was it was a season one sculpt too, but it might be a season five. Hard to say for absolutely sure. Nanjin's response does seem to indicate it's def S1, but I think we all know he sometimes likes to send mixed messages. ;)

Attachments

• childrenoftime266.jpg
    childrenoftime266.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back