EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nailed Sisko.
Honestly never thought we'd see any representation of DS9, Voy, Ent & new Trek characters in high quality collectibles, as figures, statues etc. TOS & TNG would always have some character merch (never the full crews though). But beyond TNG never..until one man on a mission..

If this is a dream...no one wake me

Nailed Sisko.
Honestly never thought we'd see any representation of DS9, Voy, Ent & new Trek characters in high quality collectibles, as figures, statues etc. TOS & TNG would always have some character merch (never the full crews though). But beyond TNG never..until one man on a mission..

If this is a dream...no one wake me
A dumb dumb with donkey like stubbornness came along.

Sisko getting closer...

Attachments

• Sisko 299733568_3299414710304912_2021905951676129674_n.jpg
    Sisko 299733568_3299414710304912_2021905951676129674_n.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 0
This is very nitpicky, but I hope her final paint has the two-toned spots that she actually has on the show. Terry generally wore these spots seen here, but with a brown/orange treatment in between the darker spots. (The modern Trek shows haven't bothered to do this and in my opinion it makes them look slightly more like make-up as opposed to natural markings.)

Yeah I'm always hesistant to be that nitpicky on here, but I agree the spots don't seem quite right to me either. They're missing that other lighter color, and don't vary enough in size and grow smaller towards they front like the should.

Of course this could just be an early proto, and we're talking about a 1/6 head that's been blown up a huge amount, so it could turn out very differently on the final figure.

ds9-documentary-474.jpg

ds9-documentary-470.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I'm always hesistant to be that nitpicky on here
I totally get that. That's why I'm sticking to "I hope" statements. As you say, it's a proto, so I'm not actually complaining at all. All I can do is point out something that could conceivably be improved, and then hope for the best. :)

Back