EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Blood Oath Klingons would be awesome, but think I'd still prefer the TOS versions myself.
I absolutely agree that these three in TOS would be the better version! I did so enjoy Blood Oath and would love this trio....maybe both versions...I know that won't happen, but it certainly would be amazing!

I absolutely agree that these three in TOS would be the better version! I did so enjoy Blood Oath and would love this trio....maybe both versions...I know that won't happen, but it certainly would be amazing!
I think both would be fantastic, but given a preference, mine would be the older versions of the three Dahar Masters from "Blood Oath."

Kor I think deserves to be considered for both his TOS and later DS9 looks, if just for being the first Klingon to go up against Kirk on screen.

I have a feeling that someone will be willing to making multiple Tribbles for their display. Getting it close to any Klingons will be another story. :LOL:

Wonder when we can expect Captain Sisko’s arrival. Hopefully pretty soon.
Look forward to the coming DS9 releases instead. Sisko will eventually show up. I already started visualizing how DS9 will work out.

We will have some beautiful figures from DS9 which can stand apart from other series.

Look forward to the coming DS9 releases instead. Sisko will eventually show up. I already started visualizing how DS9 will work out.

We will have some beautiful figures from DS9 which can stand apart from other series.
Nice, so can we get a any sneak-peeks, a close-up or a figure out of focus perhaps or something?
If not, no issues here - so very excited about the prospect of finally having the DS9 crew in 1/6 proudly displayed on the shelf 👌🏻
They’ll be a real eye-catcher with your expertise Nanjin.

Nice, so can we get a any sneak-peeks, a close-up or a figure out of focus perhaps or something?
If not, no issues here - so very excited about the prospect of finally having the DS9 crew in 1/6 proudly displayed on the shelf 👌🏻
They’ll be a real eye-catcher with your expertise Nanjin.
I’m surprised we haven’t heard more on the TNG releases (Locutus, Picard, Riker, La Forge) given that we saw a bunch of them in proto.

For DS9 aside from Sisko, I think we only saw Quark right?

I’m surprised we haven’t heard more on the TNG releases (Locutus, Picard, Riker, La Forge) given that we saw a bunch of them in proto.

For DS9 aside from Sisko, I think we only saw Quark right?
…and the Crusher tease - minus head sculpt.

A shot of the Sisko test production paintup from Nanjn's facebook page. Looking good. Looking real good.

Attachments

• sisko.jpg
    sisko.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 0
Back