Eternal - 1/6 Gentleman of Crime (Batman Returns Penguin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it’s even decent I’ll be satisfied. Who knows when we’ll get another version, plus it’s under $200 shipped. Pretty good deal if only for the accessories and hopefully the outfit.

Very excited to see how this has turned out. At the very least, it is nice that they have kept to the Q4 time frame (and the start of the quarter too!)

Think the biggest concern would be the hair. Very curious to see how that turns out.
If this is the project that Shane Poole, and Rocco the Sculptor, just completed...it'll be awesome! He said his project wasn't Mars Toys...Sooooo, maybe?

Attachments

• Shane Penguin.png
    Shane Penguin.png
    774.2 KB · Views: 0
Does anyone have a direct link for the onesixthkit pre-order page? Can't seem to find the figure on their site or KGHobbie. Also open for trying out different venues.

Does anyone have a direct link for the onesixthkit pre-order page? Can't seem to find the figure on their site or KGHobbie. Also open for trying out different venues.

Looks like he's gone beyond the pre-order cut off date as I can't even find him from the link on my order page.

Back