Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8pewzt.jpg

Stephen Rosen

4 h ·

Work in progress.

440173430_10160363739695432_4181027569278264174_n.jpg

John Blanco

441.jpg

Got loot crate Fallout Weapon Replicas
Little bit smaller for 1/6 but it seem to work for me.
Also working on Fallout Ranger Outfit.View attachment 703364
View attachment 703365
View attachment 703366
View attachment 703367
The laser rifle is actually exact same size as Threezero one so 1:6 but yeah the hammer is small while the mini nuke is super small. Both still work if you imagine they made smaller versions for normal people to wield with tge larger ones being used with power armour

The laser rifle is actually exact same size as Threezero one so 1:6 but yeah the hammer is small while the mini nuke is super small. Both still work if you imagine they made smaller versions for normal people to wield with tge larger ones being used with power armour
Laser Rifle being same as Threezero is cool and i don't mind the size of Atom Judgement but the Fat-Man is very small but not gonna use it much anyway.

Awesome. I would love the main trio from the TV series, Hope Maximus in power armor would be a thing :love:

I’ve been hoping for an unpainted t60 but they might just wait until they get the license for the TV power armor.

the ghoul and Lucy would be nice but I’m curious if they can nail Ella Purnell’s likeness

I’ve been hoping for an unpainted t60 but they might just wait until they get the license for the TV power armor.

the ghoul and Lucy would be nice but I’m curious if they can nail Ella Purnell’s likeness
In theory, I feel like her likeness should be relatively easy to nail tbh.

I'm pretty sure 3Z have said they plan on doing the TV T-60. They've already got the molds for it from the other T-60s they've done.

It would also explain why they recently re-ran a T-45 and T-51, but not a T-60 as well.

I'm pretty sure 3Z have said they plan on doing the TV T-60. They've already got the molds for it from the other T-60s they've done.

It would also explain why they recently re-ran a T-45 and T-51, but not a T-60 as well.
Molds for TV armour will need to be different than the molds for the game armour as they are different. Different proportions etc

For me it is all about The Ghoul nothing but the Ghoul. It could be a future licensed figure of the year. Threezero we are watching what you can do. One request, no plether please and thank you.

Molds for TV armour will need to be different than the molds for the game armour as they are different. Different proportions etc

Highly doubt they'd retool for that. Power armor is power armor ultimately. No one is going to buy a TV version because the mold is different, it's a waste of manufacturing cost and resource for 3Z.

If anything, it'll be the blank T-60 with the BOS logo on it. MAYBE a Maximus sculpt to swap out to from the helmet.

Highly doubt they'd retool for that. Power armor is power armor ultimately. No one is going to buy a TV version because the mold is different, it's a waste of manufacturing cost and resource for 3Z.

If anything, it'll be the blank T-60 with the BOS logo on it. MAYBE a Maximus sculpt to swap out to from the helmet.
The licensor will probably have a say in that. Many companies retool. Heck, HT tooled the clone armour three times for different depictions (ROTS style, live action version for Kenobi troopers and now new live action version for Ahsoka Rex). Threezero molds could be getting worn out anyway given all the repaints so why not re-tool?
Ultimately will depend on how lazy and cost cutt-y they feel vs how much the sales will be hurt by non-screen accuracy if they use the game model molds. If they wish to invest in future figures from season 2 etc they may see an accurate retool as worthy investment

Last edited:
That's what I want, I didnt like those Nuka cola/Hot rod repaints they issued. A blank T-60 with BOS logo is fine, don't wanna pay like 800bucks for blank T-60 on ebay :eek:

Back