Eternal - 1/6 Gentleman of Crime (Batman Returns Penguin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems more like an isolated incident to me. That figure JUST popped up and days later gets a C&D letter here but none of the other countless figures have gotten any. Sounds a little fishy and coincidental to me that it happens with a figure of only 1 particular character portrayed by a certain actress who is currently in financial difficulties.

Last edited:
Don't know, I don;t think China cares... but this forum got one for the Mera 1/6th doll. If this forum is forced to cut sellers and links off from this site, it will get pretty quiet around here.
We’ll just have to create a Facebook group where you’re only allowed in if you’ve been a member here for at least 6 months.

Gotta keep the unwashed Facebook masses at bay.

I'm not on Facebook.
No more 3P DC talk for you then.
1685054257120.gif

Seems more like an isolated incident to me. That figure JUST popped up and days later gets a C&D letter here but none of the other countless figures have gotten any. Sounds a little fishy and coincidental to me that it happens with a figure of only 1 particular character portrayed by a certain actress who is currently in financial difficulties.
Strange that they had an issue with that one given it looked nothing whatsoever like the actress.

Didn't the PO window end on May 23rd? Maybe Kit took it down.

EDIT: Nope, it is still up. Try it again. It's not called Penguin. Try ETX8.
Hmm, so weird, it still doesn't come up for me. I searched for ETX8, and Gentleman of Crime. I even used the direct link.

Maybe it is unavailable in certain countries? I'm in Canada.

Hmm, so weird, it still doesn't come up for me. I searched for ETX8, and Gentleman of Crime. I even used the direct link.

Maybe it is unavailable in certain countries? I'm in Canada.
Other ppl have been having issues with the change to some items only being visible after logging in still not being able to see the item(s). As @Wor-Gar mentioned, just send Kit and email and he’ll get you situated. If you just made an account with Kit that could be the reason as well. Lots of new members were having trouble when they signed up to buy Mars’ Willy Wonka and it would seem it was due to them just creating their account

Last edited:
Giant Toys has him too. Need to log on to see him
I order most of my figures from them; they have great service and secure packaging.

Just received my invoice, early-mid Oct they are saying.

Cautiously excited for this one, we’ll see what arrives…

Still want the Mars Toys version, along with CW too.

My first thought was TNS, so I checked their page and they had this post:

TNS Figures
**Coming soon, for installment customer who want to settle the remaining balance now, please let us know, thanks

• 1 h

Back