Eternal - 1/6 Gentleman of Crime (Batman Returns Penguin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Mars will make a Penguin, but now they might set it back a bit because Eternal beat them and they don't want to lose out on the limited amount of POs they could get.

I hope all engines at Mars are on Pfeiffer Catwoman now... since they did say in March that "Catwoman would be next"... and that hasn't really panned out.

In the meantime, why not have the "party-crasher" Penguin? Mars will surely make the Mayor Penguin and a Sewer Penguin, so this Eternal covers the last outfit I would consider for display.

One interesting thing is that Mars Toys’ Penguin appears to have sculpted hair (judging from their render), so that’s another differentiator.

Rooted vs sculpted hair will set them apart to some extent, whether it turns out good or not.

I also trust Mars will include multiple head sculpts, which is why I’m waiting for theirs. Apparently their Pfeiffer Catwoman has 4(?) head sculpts.

DeVito's Penguin is so expressive that multiple heads from Mars will be a big plus to their release but feel like sculpted hair would be a mistake - his hair is too thin and whispy to be done well that way

I hope all engines at Mars are on Pfeiffer Catwoman now... since they did say in March that "Catwoman would be next"... and that hasn't really panned out.

Such announcements and statements by Mars Toys should now be seriously doubted, with all due respect? I think Mars Toys will overwhelm themselves with this.

Let's hope any of these get made and delivered since the Warners lawyers are already sniffing around and handing out Cease and Desist letters.
Have other companies had issues with this sort of thing recently?

Back