Elder Predator 2 did I get a good price?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ EndIessRAlN and ViperSRT:

Yups, I got the Pred 1 first at a very good price last month (around 200USD) and a Cleaner Pred a couple of weeks ago for 190USD :) Relatively a bargain. But when I was looking for the other Preds, I almost had a heart attack :(

But, yeah, the Pred 1 is my current favorite 1:6th figure :) I plan to upgrade it to tayler's custom biomask once my credit card's taken a much-needed breather. hopefully this month :)

Cool man. Goodluck! Yea i'll admit it is crazy to pay these prices but I really have only gone nuts with preds and that being said, the only two I've spent over 300 on are the elder pred 2 and the celtic I have coming soon. All the rest have been under 300.....most under 200.

Yea hairdryers works also. But a lot of people have reported that it would start going back up. So far all my Preds had the hot water mod done to their hair they all stayed down. Just turn the fire off when you dunk the head in and hold it afloat to make sure it's not touching any parts of the pot with some utensils. I used wooden chopsticks.

I used the hair dryer method and the dreads haven't gone back up yet and it's been two years, I guess I got lucky? or I guess I heated them to the point of damage with no return

Hello All,

I am new here. I am wondering how can iampoch get original predator and cleaner with such good deals. How can I get those here?

Thank you for your assistance in advance.

@ EndIessRAlN and ViperSRT:

Yups, I got the Pred 1 first at a very good price last month (around 200USD) and a Cleaner Pred a couple of weeks ago for 190USD :) Relatively a bargain. But when I was looking for the other Preds, I almost had a heart attack :(

But, yeah, the Pred 1 is my current favorite 1:6th figure :) I plan to upgrade it to tayler's custom biomask once my credit card's taken a much-needed breather. hopefully this month :)

TD bio is a must. If you get it your P1 is not complete. Trust me, you will know what I'm talking about when you get it.

I used the hair dryer method and the dreads haven't gone back up yet and it's been two years, I guess I got lucky? or I guess I heated them to the point of damage with no return

:lol. That's good damage right there.

Hello All,

I am new here. I am wondering how can iampoch get original predator and cleaner with such good deals. How can I get those here?

Thank you for your assistance in advance.

Your best bet is ebay dude. Just gotta keep looking and wait to see if a good deal pops up. Just keep your fingers crossed and keep your eye open.

Hahahaha thats something I didn't expect to hear.

Dude, that and the goodness of the review itself (great quality and detailed rundown) gave it 5 stars. You know, if YT didn't ditch their old system that is ;).

Back