Elder Predator 2 did I get a good price?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ViperSRT

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

NO THIS ISN'T A COMPLAINT THREAD. :panic: Now that thats out of the way I'm just wondering if you guys think 550 for a MIB Elder P2 is a good buy? I've been looking to get him for a long time and I know he can get VERY pricey. Since I'm kinda new to this hobby of Hot Toys and whats good and what isn't so I'm curious if I got a deal or if I got rooked?

Thanks,

Mike

I wouldn't call it a good deal. It's $550 + like $60 shipping. So in the end, it's not much less than the standard going rate of that figure... Not saying it's a rip-off, it's just not really different from what anyone's used to.

Yea I'm not sure whats with that shipping cost but I figured since the only other ones I've seen recently were open and were being sold for 550-700 this wasn't too bad. The last MIB one I saw sell on ebay went for like 800. I know that for this much there is no such thing as an overall deal. I just meant for this figure itself.

Same for me overall. This is the only figure I intend to spend anywhere near this much on. This Elder has been my fav since I started collecting these preds so I figured I'd go for it.

Hay guy sound like your having buyers remorse. Let it go, you only live once and if your happy with the price thats all that matters.
I think thats a good price from ebay hell even if you found one on here you would pay close to that for it.
Beside if you user name is any indication of good money scene you don't have a problem.

06 Viper Truck here.:wave

just out of curiosity did riko offer that to you?

Was that the seller that was on the trade section but would not sell to someone from his own city for pickup or something? and the thread went nuts

NM just seen Riko is a scamer thread

Last edited:
Saw some used ones going for 350 months back. You pay what you got for MIB.

I sold one about a year ago for $550 shipped on ebay. That was a year ago. Now with the Predator hype and this being probably one of the best and most sought after HT Pred figure which is still MIB. I say it's not a bad deal dude. I say win. Because I have seen New ones go for a lot more.

I think you made the right call getting one for $500.
Especially with all this hype, and it being a figure that you really want.
God forbid it goes up any higher a few years from now. :wink1:

Back