**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what'd she say??

I don't want to watch her either.... :lol

I used to watch her videos, now her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me... :lol

So what'd she say??

I don't want to watch her either.... :lol

I used to watch her videos, now her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me... :lol
wOJ25lh.gif

Are you implying it’s less than authentic?
Tom can succeed at whatever he puts his highly evolved alien brain too.
He seeks out the Danger Zones and conquers them.
If everyone had an ounce of Cruise's divine motivation and energy, we'd have been a space-faring species by now.

what's with the grace hate ,i thought she'd be a dream girl for some of you guys

apparently shes "curious down below" and wants "spoiling" ,and not shy to advertise the fact

form a orderly line guys lol

Last edited:
Tom acted like a TRVE THAD and made that limp-dicked interviewer eat his words.

He had the right response I've always thought. What reaction did the guy expect I wonder. ''lol! Hey man I salute your desire to humiliate me as I spend time talking to you! Could have been acid you were squirting in my face! But it wasn't! So thank you, lol''

He had the right response I've always thought. What reaction did the guy expect I wonder. ''lol! Hey man I salute your desire to humiliate me as I spend time talking to you! Could have been acid you were squirting in my face! But it wasn't! So thank you, lol''
He was probably expecting him to do nothing, allowing the jerk to flee, or to just get angry, start shouting and make a scene. But Cruise honestly always handles these things well and manages to turn the tables on them.

He was probably expecting him to do nothing, allowing the jerk to flee, or to just get angry, start shouting and make a scene. But Cruise honestly always handles these things well and manages to turn the tables on them.

My goodness. If looks could kill. I was a little scared, and he wasn't even talking to me. :lol

Cruise needs to play more villains.

Back