DC Universe - Superman/Batman: Public Enemies Trailer!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grange Wallis

Super Freak
Reaction score
Loving the animated style... quite true to Ed McGuiness' style in the comic! Finally the return of the six-pack to DC's Animated Adventures! I love the comic book styled rippness!
Trailer here it's in MP4 format! :banana:banana:banana:banana

Last edited:
Thank you, Mr. Wallis, this looks incredible. I am a huge fan of the Loeb/McGuiness run on Superman Batman, the Michael Turner Supergirl wasn't bad either. I can't wait for this to come out.
It's like a dream come true, hopefully they can follow it up with the Loeb/Turner Supergirl and then the final run by Loeb/McGuiness With a Vengence.
Things just keep getting better when it comes to Bruce Timm's crew and DC comics.

Last edited:
Also I hope they get Kevin Conroy as Batman and Tim Daly as Superman back... I remember reading Public Enemies and hear their voices in my head, all the while thinking how Ed McGuiness' style would translate so well to animation!

Dream Come true! Can't wait for September-ish! Or Fall to be American :lol

Last edited:
Awesome... Conroy is awesome as Batman & Bruce Wayne! I honestly believe that Bale was trying to capture what Conroy did with his voice in the Nolan Series!

And as for Tim Daley! He had a solid Superman and Kent dynamic as well and his Superman really worked well against Conroy Superman in the World's Finest!

Awesome... Conroy is awesome as Batman & Bruce Wayne! I honestly believe that Bale was trying to capture what Conroy did with his voice in the Nolan Series!

And as for Tim Daley! He had a solid Superman and Kent dynamic as well and his Superman really worked well against Conroy Superman in the World's Finest!

I agree Conroy is the definitive Batman but for me George Newbern replaced Tim Daly as Superman and has, IMO, surpassed Daly as the Man of Steel.
BUT, if they did use Daly as Supes I would be happy. I also would like to see as many classic DCU voice actors from Batman TAS, Superman TAS, Batman Beyond and Justice League/JLU as possible. It would really make my day if Clancy Brown played Lex Luthor.

Clancy Brown as Lex Luthor was sheer genius! I reckon he would also make a killer Luthor in a live Action movie... It would be the ideal casting for live action film in my opinion!!!

Yeah, Irish, I hope they do Kingdom Come, but they better not surpress the plot... That book deserves to be done right! I'd love it if they did it as a CGI movie that looked exactly like Ross' art! Imagine that! Awwww...

No offense to the creative talents that have made preceding animation projects, but I am *so* glad to see they aren't going with the Batman TAS / JLA style of animation.

Looks great! :rock

Back