DAMTOYS-The Godfather 1972 - 1/6th (Vito Corleone Formal Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also becareful, a member here, I think it's @Godfather1408, warned us about the pants will stained the chair if you keep him sitting for a long time.

Correct I've heard a few more people with this issue also. I've had to buy a 2nd chair as ebay seller refused to sort out a replacement. So just be cautious.

Will Pacino give his likeness for a Michael to be made? I know Scarface and Carlito were done in the past.

I have no idea, not sure what his last licensed 1/6 figure was but it is suspicious that no higher end licensed Michael Corleone merch seems to exist. I have the Enterbay War Scarface figure with the Blitzway chair and that is who Vito will be displayed with despite his distaste for drug dealers 🤣

Correct I've heard a few more people with this issue also. I've had to buy a 2nd chair as ebay seller refused to sort out a replacement. So just be cautious.
What the ****? That's insane. Maybe I will put a layer of seran wrap over the parts that would be touching the figure. Thanks for the heads up

I have no idea, not sure what his last licensed 1/6 figure was but it is suspicious that no higher end licensed Michael Corleone merch seems to exist. I have the Enterbay War Scarface figure with the Blitzway chair and that is who Vito will be displayed with despite his distaste for drug dealers 🤣
Ha, I have him next to Blitzway Carlito and Enterbay Respect Scarface.

From what Iv heard it’s 900 pieces. That seems to be what Damtoys does down the line & that’s from someone that works for them.

From what Iv heard it’s 900 pieces. That seems to be what Damtoys does down the line & that’s from someone that works for them.

900 is surprisingly low, particularly for a licensed figure. I've read other estimates that Hot Toys makes a few thousand of each figure. Though, I've always been skeptical of that figure with how prices have risen over the years. SSC was selling 5,000 pcs when prices were $125, so it doesn't really make sense that Hot Toys can sell 3,000 pcs with prices at $250.

What are the chances of this version selling out soon? Does anyone know the production run for this figure?
i bought mine recently on ebay for $340 ....its a piece of art...you have to be lucky because a lot of sellers on ebay ask some crazy prices

i bought mine recently on ebay for $340 ....its a piece of art...you have to be lucky because a lot of sellers on ebay ask some crazy prices
I just bought mine from Sugotoys. This is the cheapest I can find and it happens to be my local figure store.

https://sugotoys.com.au/product/damtoys-dms032/
I also saw they have this godfather theme accessory set on preorder that includes the desk.

https://sugotoys.com.au/product/mostoys-bulldog-godfather-16-scale-desk-chair-accessory-set/

Last edited:
I just bought mine from Sugotoys. This is the cheapest I can find and it happens to be my local figure store.

https://sugotoys.com.au/product/damtoys-dms032/
I also saw they have this godfather theme accessory set on preorder that includes the desk.

https://sugotoys.com.au/product/mostoys-bulldog-godfather-16-scale-desk-chair-accessory-set/

good find ..you cant get it lower then that price from sugotoys even with shipping costst included...
i also saw that godfather theme accessory set ...looks great

Just gonna ask that it appears that more people have gotten this. Any more reported issues of the chair staining the suit?

Like I mentioned earlier, I plan on putting a layer of plastic wrap on the seat. Do you all think that would work?

So I received my figure and while I was removing the table from the protective foam, it snapped in half. Is this a common issue? Planning to glue it back using super glue but wow it's so fragile.

So I received my figure and while I was removing the table from the protective foam, it snapped in half. Is this a common issue? Planning to glue it back using super glue but wow it's so fragile.
This happened to me as well :/ glued it back on but made a little error in thinking it was straight, ended up being a little crooked but not noticeable once displayed. It should have come in two parts instead in one piece, in my opinion. Oh well, that being said, the rest of the package is damn awesome :)

Back