Alice 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JorjeCroft

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
ALICE MADNESS RETURNS 1/6 Figure by Harem Studio

So excited!!!

(copied from onesixthkit)

Product list:
TBL-S36 Gelatinite X1
Simulated head carving X1
Dress X1
Underwear X1
Waist X1
Long leg socks X2
Leather boots X2
Hand X5
Cutter X1(pure copper)
Small single angle smashing X1
Cheshire Cat X1
Imp X1
Platform X1

311454634_10227140808456491_6412760690662973210_n.jpg
20221017_190650.jpg
20221017_190653.jpg
20221017_190648.jpg
20221017_190424.jpg
20221017_190422.jpg
20221017_190420.jpg
20221017_192323.jpg
20221018_131338.jpg
20221018_131335.jpg
20221018_131333.jpg
20221018_131330.jpg

Last edited:
Wow this is definitely a surprise. Glad for those who want this and are fans I've never played the game outside a demo but definitely a cool concept on the old story.
You should try it! Amazing atmosphere,music is a masterpiece,art style unique,writing high class! This game was revolutionary back then and holds up very well! Huge fan here and I can't believe this is real! All the crazy outfits I will make for her lol

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this!! Alice: Madness Returns is one of my favorite games from that decade.

Though I'd still be cautiously optimistic. The maker, LOGSHANJINSHU, had done a few unlicensed figures like Trinity (Matrix) and Jeanne d'Arc (Fate), and the final products are always only just OK (at least from what I was able to tell from blogger photos). Still, I'm beyond excited to see this announcement 🍻

Thats pretty cool. Never thought anyone would ever even bother making a figure of her. And it looks like they're using a TBLeague body, which is always a plus IMO.
I don't remember much about the game, just that it was really weird and dark. And most of the area's were pretty fun for the most part.
Might have to get her, just for the sake of nostalgia. Lol

I'm happy to see lot of people are excited for her! Nice to see something unique! I will get few because she has so many amazing looks need various outfits!!!

*Updated post with more images

Last edited:
Where did you find this? I’m highly interested. I’ve got a full size Cheshire Cat I’ve had for years. It’s one of my favorite figures.
Found yesterday on facebook in a gaming group randomly,but today got more information.

It is crazy how there is no merchandise as art style is unique and very beautiful,they made few small figures back then and that's it.Happy this is happening!

Last edited:
Out of nowhere! Love this game and might be all in on this! I need more details… and a third game.

Looks very interesting, even though I didn't play the game.. Is it licensed?

Play the game,you will be blessed! I'm not sure if she's licensed or no. Not familiar with this company, I think it is a third party company as they have changed names on their statues. Gonna post once I have more details

Based on their twitter, I’m thinking this is unlicensed. Looks good, but as with all third party figures, do your research.

Edit: upon further observation, oh yeah, this is either third-party, or they went ridiculous on her body. The high-def version shows certain, er, body assets more prominent than my phone permitted. I doubt an official product would go that route....

Last edited:
Based on their twitter, I’m thinking this is unlicensed. Looks good, but as with all third party figures, do your research.
I hope we won't be cheated, seems this is their first 1/6, but figure construction isn't too complicated, it's hard to mess up.

Found yesterday on facebook in a gaming group randomly,but today got more information.
Here is a twitter of the company who is making her, I'm not familiar tho, but they shared HQ images
https://twitter.com/ZTianbao
It is crazy how there is no merchandise as art style is unique and very beautiful,they made few small figures back then and that's it.Happy this is happening!
Thanks kindly! Was glad to see this post today~

Where does Harem normally sell their products through? I don't think I've ever seen any of their stuff on the usual 1/6 sites?
Sell at a local Harem? Haha

I have no idea either, posted in Kit's group yesterday and he hasn't responded yet,maybe figuring out details. Hyped release, I had no idea this game had as many fans,I thought last one alive was me lol

@Mr.NoCredit you are welcome!

So nice seeing older games I grew up with getting some love. Looks great. Please, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver next. It’s well over due.

Sell at a local Harem? Haha

I have no idea either, posted in Kit's group yesterday and he hasn't responded yet,maybe figuring out details. Hyped release, I had no idea this game had as many fans,I thought last one alive was me lol

@Mr.NoCredit you are welcome!
This game has a DEDICATED fanbase. People are posting new fanart and cosplays daily. It was one of my favorite games. I managed to grab the artbook signed by the art director and American McGee once. It's amazing.
So nice seeing older games I grew up with getting some love. Looks great. Please, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver next. It’s well over due.
I have a very limited "list" of characters I'll ultimately collect, some of which haven't even been made. Raziel is on that list. My old NECA figure is hanging in there, but I've already had to patch him up once. He's due for an upgrade.

Back