Alice 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not? :monkey3 :D

Want to customize one and commission "the card dress"

She's still in stock on giantoy

Honestly if she was cheaper I'd get more and recreate few more looks.
Thanks! I managed to get one from GT.

IMG_9914.jpeg

Can’t wait!

Has anyone done a body swap on her yet? I wonder if she'd look better with a different one instead of TBL's anime body?
I sent her for a complete custom. My friend will cut the awful boobs, restitch/repaint the dress and make a new head. I'll post a photo in couple of weeks. Love the base tho!

I sent her for a complete custom. My friend will cut the awful boobs, restitch/repaint the dress and make a new head. I'll post a photo in couple of weeks. Love the base tho!
if you are cutting her boobs off, making a new dress and new head, what's the point of using the original figure?
Just curious.

if you are cutting her boobs off, making a new dress and new head, what's the point of using the original figure?
Just curious.
He'll just make the original dress tighter. As it would look even weirder without those bazookas on a phicen body. Hair will be trimmed/stylized, better make up and blood. I'm not doing anything, I would completely destroy it cause I got no talent in this regard :D will be simple custom really, for someone with a talent.

Just received mine. I love everything except the exaggerated boobs.
Has anyone got problems moving the eyes? On mine the eyes where super tight and while trying to move one it popped out of the head. Nothing serious, just put it in place again like nothing happened.
Anyway, if anyone has tried changing the body or any mods, please post it here. I'm curious on what people do with this figure

Back