Call of Duty: Black Ops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. I wish Modern Warfare 2 had this many features in it. Black Ops is bursting from the seams with game modes.

I would have LOVED a Mw2 zombie mode, even if it didn't relate to the nazi zombies storyline. Spec ops was just meh, it was exactly like the campaign levels but it didn't have the cool story background and it had those juggernauts (pretty cool design wise, but you can't get close enough to them to appreciate it...).

I also like the custom game modes made by the community in black ops too. It's way easier to just find a pre-made michael myers match in the community section than making one yourself/simply hoping everybody will follow the rules with their own classes.

I would have LOVED a Mw2 zombie mode, even if it didn't relate to the nazi zombies storyline. Spec ops was just meh, it was exactly like the campaign levels but it didn't have the cool story background and it had those juggernauts (pretty cool design wise, but you can't get close enough to them to appreciate it...).

I also like the custom game modes made by the community in black ops too. It's way easier to just find a pre-made michael myers match in the community section than making one yourself/simply hoping everybody will follow the rules with their own classes.

Unless IW rights the wrongs they made with MW2, Black Ops may be my last COD game. The yearly thing gets annoying. Being a fan of something and a new one coming out every November, is tiresome.

Got a new monitor, 1920x1080 and maxed settings so I gave this game another shot this weekend.

I can't play any MP mode for more then 10 minutes its just so ____ awful boring.

Unless you camp, you pretty much just run in a circle around the map and kill people at random, it gets repetitive by the second play. And the random as ____ spawn points ensure the most skilled player won't survive for then 5 minutes without a 6 yr old knifer being spawned in behind you.

I agree. The most overrated game of all time. It's so boring....the zombies dont even act like zombies...and the guns suck. :dunno

No way man. If you are with the right group of people and have a strategy it's so fun. I haven't laughed so hard in a game in awhile, it's so chaotic and fun. I wish it was more of a robust mode, as it technically isn't a game. It's a game mode. They act like zombies, and the guns upgraded are awesome, they have some of the sickest guns.
:dunno

I don't get all the COD hate, it's one of the best shooter around.

I always have this notion that those who hate on it, suck at it. When they really just can't admit they are terrible at the game, and can't adapt to the gameplay.

No as I said before, I really like the single player cinematic experiance, and actually zombies is ok, but it also just gets repetitive quick. It's a matter of the map size and lack of variation to the maps. There is in fact very little to "adapt" to. I only want to fight over the same building so many times, where as BF has entire cities that will vary because of destruction and vehicles. United Offensive was a really fun COD MP that had tank combat and larger size maps and IMO is still probably one of the better cod MPs. Adapting is the building your in collapsing and you rushing down 2 flights of steps as a tank fires at you and you scramble for cover. Not knowing player a is camping the living room again.

I don't get all the COD hate, it's one of the best shooter around.

I always have this notion that those who hate on it, suck at it. When they really just can't admit they are terrible at the game, and can't adapt to the gameplay.

That's a two way street brah. You hate on BF so you must suck at that.

No as I said before, I really like the single player cinematic experiance, and actually zombies is ok, but it also just gets repetitive quick. It's a matter of the map size and lack of variation to the maps. There is in fact very little to "adapt" to. I only want to fight over the same building so many times, where as BF has entire cities that will vary because of destruction and vehicles. United Offensive was a really fun COD MP that had tank combat and larger size maps and IMO is still probably one of the better cod MPs. Adapting is the building your in collapsing and you rushing down 2 flights of steps as a tank fires at you and you scramble for cover. Not knowing player a is camping the living room again.

:exactly:

Can not wait for BF 3! It's going to be epic. As I've said in this thread before COD is a very static game...nothing is different from game to game. People sit and camp in the same spots over and over again. On the other hand every single game of BF2 is different. Having trouble planting the MCOM...do we sneak around and try to arm it or just take the whole damn building down? Maybe have a couple of our squad members equip smoke grenades and smoke the entire map up and then sneak in there. If COD and BF2 were movies...like if we watched actual replays of the games then BF2 would be far more epic and entertaining. In BF2 you can't stab someone from across the map and have super running abilities like the Flash.

Back