IconiQ Studios - Silent Hill 2 - 1/6 Pyramid Head & Bubble Head Nurse Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been waiting years for a good 1/6th representation of Pyramid Head and am so happy it's finally here because he looks amazing, but oof, of course mine came with an inch-long chunk of the helmet chipped off from behind his head. Which you can't see when he's facing forward, but now I have to decide if that will bug me enough to make it worth trying to get him replaced or not.

I've been waiting years for a good 1/6th representation of Pyramid Head and am so happy it's finally here because he looks amazing, but oof, of course mine came with an inch-long chunk of the helmet chipped off from behind his head. Which you can't see when he's facing forward, but now I have to decide if that will bug me enough to make it worth trying to get him replaced or not.
I am sorry yours came like that. For myself, I would try to get it replaced. It is a magnificent addition to the collection.

Got mine at last!
Swapping hands is a pain but worth it!
Also, did anyone else's Pyramid Head smell upon opening? I had to keep him in another room over night. XD

Attachments

• DSCN4664.JPG
    DSCN4664.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN4665.JPG
    DSCN4665.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN4669.JPG
    DSCN4669.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN4687.JPG
    DSCN4687.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN4690.JPG
    DSCN4690.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN4691.JPG
    DSCN4691.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN4692.JPG
    DSCN4692.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN4693.JPG
    DSCN4693.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN4695.JPG
    DSCN4695.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN4696.JPG
    DSCN4696.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
My review of IconiQ Studios - Silent Hill 2 - Red Pyramid Thing. It only took me TWO years after my first review to try this thing again and hopefully, I did it justice. Always looking to improve and would love feedback. Happy collecting!

Brilliant work!! The amazing camera work, script, and that little piece about Silent Hill's backstory makes this an absolute blast from start to finish...can't wait to see more 🤩🤩🤩 And this is, what, your 2nd review ever??? Give the rest of us a chance sir 😆

Have you considered doing video essays about your favorite games? Sounds like you can be very good at that too. I always wanted to try...

Picked mine up from BBTS, really love it despite being wary of the damaging the body. Have it next to my Mezco 1/12 Pyramid Head and it feels great to have the two best PH figures ever released within a few months of each other.

I thought about getting the nurse but it's not a priority right now. Plus, it's not my favorite design so I want to hold out to see if Iconiq will do more nurses.

1000007550.jpg

Just got my replacement head from Kit, it has some damage to it as well, but in other spots. I will need to see which I prefer to use, or just fix one and customize the other? hmmm....

Back