Call of Duty: Black Ops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the new map pack and so far so good. Got my best ever high game on the stadium level.. I guess because campers/knobs havent discovered the best killing spots yet. We are all on even ground!

Campers on COD? Surely you jest. Have fun checking every corner you run into. If you want to play with the SSFs join us on BF2 where your skills are more important than how well you hide in a corner.

I just mainly stick with Capture the Flag where camping is called defending so it doesn't bother me.

Facepalm.jpg

"Tactical Faceplant" for when you're stuck in the 90s, and have something cheesy to post.

Campers on COD? Surely you jest. Have fun checking every corner you run into. If you want to play with the SSFs join us on BF2 where your skills are more important than how well you hide in a corner.

Not everyone camps in corners when they play, only the d - bags.

Not everyone camps in corners when they play, only the d - bags.

Campers and cod go hand in hand.. Any who disagrees is delusional. Cod games are built for camping with killstreak rewards.

Like I said..any mature players who are looking for a team objective game please join us on bf2. If you enjoy sitting in a corner waiting for your nuke for 20 minutes have fun. Real men play bf2.. Teenage boys play cod

Not bashing anyone who likes cod but if you are comparing realistic warfare fps there is no comparison. The amount of glitching on all cod games is epic. Bf2 games rely on skill and teamwork..to me those games are more rewarding.

Last edited:
Campers and cod go hand in hand.. Any who disagrees is delusional. Cod games are built for camping with killstreak rewards.

Like I said..any immature players who are looking for a boring game with subpar controls please join us on bf2. If you enjoy sitting in a corner waiting for your nuke for 20 minutes have fun. Have fun playing the ____ty overrated MW2. Boys play bf2...Men play Black Ops

Not bashing anyone who likes cod but if you are comparing realistic warfare fps there is no comparison. The amount of glitching on all cod games is epic. Bf2 games rely on the playing not being good..to me those games are more rewarding because I suck at COD games

............Fixed it.

"Tactical Faceplant" for when you're stuck in the 90s, and have something cheesy to post.

With my better graphics, dedicated servers, and 64 player games, I'd say the only thing that got stuck in the 90s is your common sense. Oh and all video games are made on computers. Your truely an imbecile.

With my better graphics, dedicated servers, and 64 player games, I'd say the only thing that got stuck in the 90s is your common sense. Oh and all video games are made on computers. Your truely an imbecile.

And don't forget your poor choice in movies.

You personally have better graphics and dedicated servers?! Your life must be awesome troll.

Anyone play of the new maps? I downloaded them and played three in Kowloon and the last 2 minutes of a match in Stadium. From what I played I enjoyed, but they need a dedicated playlist of the new maps. I can't learn them if they are hardly in rotation.

PC Gaming is a niche that not everybody can understand.
Are you on steam too? add me up if you're willing.

steam id: kazukijun

............Fixed it.

Actually I was quite good at MW2 and even better at Black Ops. I still believe that it takes more skill to be good at BF2 than the COD games. In MW2 all you had to do was hide, get your kill streak then let your chopper gunner do all the work for you. That doesn't seem that challenging to me. Then you call in your nuke and it's game over. Or you can do that glitch with a buddy on free for all and glitch your way to a nuke.

I'm not bashing you if you like those games and I'm certainly not trolling. I played both BF2 and MW2/Black Ops for a long time and it seemed to me that there were FAR more little kids on the COD games compared to the BF2 game. I've been playing BF2 since the day it came out and have logged 337 hours on it. I think I've seen maybe 5 little kids on it in that time.

Actually I was quite good at MW2 and even better at Black Ops. I still believe that it takes more skill to be good at BF2 than the COD games. In MW2 all you had to do was hide, get your kill streak then let your chopper gunner do all the work for you. That doesn't seem that challenging to me. Then you call in your nuke and it's game over. Or you can do that glitch with a buddy on free for all and glitch your way to a nuke.

I'm not bashing you if you like those games and I'm certainly not trolling. I played both BF2 and MW2/Black Ops for a long time and it seemed to me that there were FAR more little kids on the COD games compared to the BF2 game. I've been playing BF2 since the day it came out and have logged 337 hours on it. I think I've seen maybe 5 little kids on it in that time.

You boost, you don't glitch to get a nuke. But I agree about the camping and letting killstreaks get all your kills...it's half the reason I hated MW2 and why it will always be the inferior COD game.

I agree about the kids too, but that shows me that their are many poor parents out there than I thought. They let this mature rated game baby sit their kids...it's ridiculous.

You know, I've never gotten a nuke in MW2. I've gotten up to 24 kills, in fact I had a 27 killstreak but didn't have my nuke on. I always keep my killstreaks at 5-7-9 because I'm not great at MW (1.95 K/D). Sometime if I feel really froggy, I may put on AC-130, but I usually stay simple. I've learned on blops to use killstreaks that help the team, so usually run Spy Plane/Care Package (usually share or use as bait)/Blackbird.

You know, I've never gotten a nuke in MW2. I've gotten up to 24 kills, in fact I had a 27 killstreak but didn't have my nuke on. I always keep my killstreaks at 5-7-9 because I'm not great at MW (1.95 K/D). Sometime if I feel really froggy, I may put on AC-130, but I usually stay simple. I've learned on blops to use killstreaks that help the team, so usually run Spy Plane/Care Package (usually share or use as bait)/Blackbird.

I'm a runner and gunner with assault rifle in hand, but MW2 forced me to snipe and sit still in order to even have a remote chance of going positive because everyone else was camping.

I think my killstreak was 54.

I have to post about the new zombie map. It by far might be my most favorite of every map released between World at War and Black Ops combined. We just got to level 28 with 3 people, after the 4th guy dropped out at level 13. I was the last one alive and live a whole 4 minutes by myself (last round was 6 minutes 53 seconds) just running around and setting traps off and riding the lunar modules.

It's by far the most fun I've had in zombie mode in awhile. I love the russian cosmonaut/space theme, and the space monkeys of course. The sickle instead of the bowie knife is a great touch too. It just kicks ass. End rant.

Just got to round 39 on zombies with only 2 people....we could have gotten to 40 but he accidently threw out a black hole grenade when there were crawlers out and it all went down hill from there.

Bummer, 40 would have been a nice number to hit. But still we are ranked in the low 2,000's.

Back