IconiQ Studios - Silent Hill 2 - 1/6 Pyramid Head & Bubble Head Nurse Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing - 1/6th Scale Fully Articulated Collectible Figure - IQGS-03

Available to pre-order now at https://iconiqstudios.com/product/rpt and selected international retail partners. Pre-orders close 30th November.

Born from James Sunderland’s guilt and subconscious desire for punishment comes the most terrifying monster of Silent Hill 2, Red Pyramid Thing. Iconiq Studios, in collaboration with Konami and TBLeague, are proud to bring this terrifying executioner to life in a highly detailed 1/6 scale figure. This tormentor includes a fully-articulated seamless body, his iconic pyramid head, and a number of weapons and accessories.

One (1) Pyramid head
One (1) Custom painted articulated seamless body
One (1) Set of weathered / distressed clothing
One (1) ‘The Great Knife’ weapon
One (1) ‘The Great Spear’ weapon with detachable tip for posing
Two (2) Open hands
Two (2) Gripping hands
Two (2) Closed fist hands
One (1) Base with Silent Hill 2 topper

Cost $289.00
Release date: Q4 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may differ slightly*
*Each body and clothing set is uniquely hand painted with weathering effects*
*Product release dates subject to change*
©Konami Digital Entertainment

VlinyfG.jpg
UPWufrC.jpg
tkwNrcz.jpg
nmPRIYo.jpg
UhlJyIL.jpg
gAvc2sA.jpg
aJOKdmA.jpg
YMjhejM.jpg
PRnzxPu.jpg
HszMuiZ.jpg

Silent Hill 2: Bubble Head Nurse - 1/6th scale fully articulated collectible figure - IQGS-02

Available to pre-order now at https://iconiqstudios.com/product/nurse and selected international retail partners. Pre-orders close 30th November.

From Iconiq Studios, Konami, TBLeague, and the tormented mind of James Sunderland comes the highly-detailed and fully posable 1/6 scale figure of Bubble Head Nurse from the critically acclaimed horror masterpiece Silent Hill 2.

This menacing creature includes a fully articulated seamless body that is capable of capturing each unsettling twitch and disturbing convolution, a game-accurate head sculpt that meticulously captures every terrifying detail, and more.

One (1) Silent Hill accurate head sculpt
One (1) Custom painted articulated seamless body
One (1) Set of weathered / distressed clothing
One (1) Rusted pipe weapon
Two (2) Open hands
Two (2) Gripping hands
Two (2) Contorted gesture hands
Two (2) Neutral feet
Two (2) Posted feet
One (1) Base with hospital floor topper

Cost $249.00
Release date: Q4 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may differ slightly*
*Each body and clothing set is uniquely hand painted with weathering effects*
*Product release dates subject to change*
©Konami Digital Entertainment

cj8ZHvs.jpg
zwHEIUr.jpg
McQhBLt.jpg
Q1J8Qkj.jpg
R12pL38.jpg
yJcVcDo.jpg

Both look great, probably going to stick an order down for PH. Glad that seemingly neither are the remake designs, I'm not keen on how the nurses look in it.

I'm curious how they're making the dirt and grim paintwork on the seamless arms and legs work; typically seamless bodies means little to no paint.

Is it just me or does the figures look cg?
Absolutely. Well, I thought the same, at least. These seem to be just digital models. Models that may likely be used to molds for prototypes and final parts, but still only digital renderings of the figure. We'll see something different, especially in the clothing which will be a different weight and texture from what these renderings show.

This might be the thing that makes me break my meaningless loyalty to only getting 1/6ths from Hot Toys, I've been craving a really good 1/6 PH but didn't want a statue. Has this company put much out before to help judge what the final product might look like? I hadn't even heard of them until I saw the Pyramid Head.

Absolutely. Well, I thought the same, at least. These seem to be just digital models. Models that may likely be used to molds for prototypes and final parts, but still only digital renderings of the figure. We'll see something different, especially in the clothing which will be a different weight and texture from what these renderings show.
I can tell you they are real figures

PHs apron should really be longer, down to the top of the boots. I'm not going to bite on these as not a fan of seamless in general, but I think the lack of detail on his arms is also a turn off. Needs to be more cut up and veiny

I’m still in debate on which I should PO .. the PH 1/6 or the 1/6 Sam from trick r treat by TOTS ?? What you guys think?

Andy is a really good dude. Besides him and Nanjin, the sixth scale industry are pretty bad at legitimate updates and transparency.

I’m still in debate on which I should PO .. the PH 1/6 or the 1/6 Sam from trick r treat by TOTS ?? What you guys think?
I went with the pyramid thing. Such a shame they had to bring out both pyramid thing and bubble head nurse at the same time.🙁 I can only afford the one right now.. or I could just say feck it! ..and go without heating and electric for the most part of the year!? Tough choice??🤔

How have other figures turned out from this company? I mean the bodies will at least be decent, right, if they’re Phicen. Not really much else they can mess up without head sculpts. I’m a huge Silent Hill and Resident Evil fan, so these are very appealing for nostalgia reasons.

How have other figures turned out from this company? I mean the bodies will at least be decent, right, if they’re Phicen. Not really much else they can mess up without head sculpts. I’m a huge Silent Hill and Resident Evil fan, so these are very appealing for nostalgia reasons.
I think they've only released their Muhammad Ali 1/6 bust so far.

I'm hoping their Street Fighter Ryu will be released soon. Have that one on PO.

Back