1/6 Hot Toys - Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Namor in full ceremonial garb would be awesome, and M'baku got a nice update to his look too. I'd probably get anyone not in a head to toe bodysuit, these movies have all the good costumes

Uo875Dr.png

ArqW1VQ.png

Last edited:
Just saw the movie and I thought the new BP actually looked pretty awesome, but I'm not sure this figure captures her especially well. She had a much slimmer build while this appears to be using a standard female body. Plus the silver and gold bits were far more reflective and shiny, and the outfit just popped a lot more on screen than this one does.

Having just come back from the flick, I think the gold accents on this are too dull. They were almost, if not, chrome in the movie....I think may be part of why this looks so flat.

Will be picking this up.
Would be nice to see more figures from the movie like Namor and Okeyo. I think the best bet for characters like Nakia, M’Baku, Namora, Attuma and/or Midnight Angels (although wasn’t a fan of how they functioned) would be from unlicensed producers.

Will be picking this up.
Would be nice to see more figures from the movie like Namor and Okeyo. I think the best bet for characters like Nakia, M’Baku, Namora, Attuma and/or Midnight Angels (although wasn’t a fan of how they functioned) would be from unlicensed producers.
After SooSoo's stellar Fisk, I'd love to see them tackle M'Baku.

gAqh2fX.jpg

New head sculpt reveal WHEN?!?! :D

I'm going to be be continually excited for this one, and I'm sure the new head sculpt will look killer.

I do wonder, with them including the rolling eyes feature with more releases, perchance they'll include it with this one.

Back