1/6 Hot Toys - Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In the wake of King T’Challa’s death, Wakanda is left without a Black Panther, and as world powers clamor to gain access to vibranium, a new enemy breaches Wakanda’s borders.

Marvel Studios’ Black Panther: Wakanda Forever will show our beloved heroes band together and fight to protect their nation. To prepare fans for the highly-anticipated release, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce the new Black Panther as the 1/6th scale collectible figure.

The highly-detailed figure is beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Black Panther in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, features an all-new masked head with mystical elements; a newly developed head sculpt and hair sculpture with impressive likeness; highly-poseable body structure; meticulously tailored Panther Habit suit with metallic silver, gold accent; a pair of vibranium gauntlets, a spear, interchangeable hands for fighting poses, and a figure stand.

Gear up with Black Panther figure for battle to protect Wakanda from its enemies!

8otE3bn.jpg
XRVdqdx.jpg
zdsxuhH.jpg
GDwemEW.jpg
N5DJljZ.jpg
dhxoyrI.jpg
dk2urat.jpg
0QAGlG6.jpg
0c0Czdg.jpg
kLXpxAe.jpg
tU6ExMX.jpg
fXFKjgw.jpg
tNEIIL8.jpg
PzxteUV.jpg
EeKvc0w.jpg
5IKxVlo.jpg

glad they're keeping the unmasked headsculpt hidden for now. I don't know who it is (even though I have a guess) and will be staying out of this thread until after I see the movie this weekend.

The figure looks good though based on what we can see.

glad they're keeping the unmasked headsculpt hidden for now. I don't know who it is (even though I have a guess) and will be staying out of this thread until after I see the movie this weekend.

It's pretty obvious who it is given a certain weapon on the arsenal.

It's pretty obvious who it is given a certain weapon on the arsenal.
Possibly. but I still like being surprised in the theater for some things. I've been staying away from all the things for this movie so I can hopefully fully enjoy in the theater and not go in knowing everything about the movie beforehand for once. Only watched one of the trailers and only one time at that.

All detailed points to the obvious character to helm the legacy of BP. Looks good! I will probably get her.. or HIM. (It's M' Baku.. obviously.) XD

I was never gonna buy FemPanther, but man does this look very dolly-like. Almost like an oversized Mezco. It has none of that "wow, it's literally a miniaturised human" aura. The head looks too big and the body too brittle. I reckon Manletmor will look cooler if they make him and they don't cheap out on the body. Not that I'm gonna buy him, but just saying.

In the wake of King T’Challa’s death, Wakanda is left without a Black Panther, and as world powers clamor to gain access to vibranium, a new enemy breaches Wakanda’s borders.

Marvel Studios’ Black Panther: Wakanda Forever will show our beloved heroes band together and fight to protect their nation. To prepare fans for the highly-anticipated release, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce the new Black Panther as the 1/6th scale collectible figure.

The highly-detailed figure is beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Black Panther in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, features an all-new masked head with mystical elements; a newly developed head sculpt and hair sculpture with impressive likeness; highly-poseable body structure; meticulously tailored Panther Habit suit with metallic silver, gold accent; a pair of vibranium gauntlets, a spear, interchangeable hands for fighting poses, and a figure stand.

Gear up with Black Panther figure for battle to protect Wakanda from its enemies!

8otE3bn.jpg
XRVdqdx.jpg
zdsxuhH.jpg
GDwemEW.jpg
N5DJljZ.jpg
dhxoyrI.jpg
dk2urat.jpg
0QAGlG6.jpg
0c0Czdg.jpg
kLXpxAe.jpg
tU6ExMX.jpg
fXFKjgw.jpg
tNEIIL8.jpg
PzxteUV.jpg
EeKvc0w.jpg
5IKxVlo.jpg

G'aaahhhh there it is!!!!! :panic::panic::panic::panic:

This neew BP looks striking! She's llooking great! The suit, proportions and articulation seem good so far!!

I'm still in a meh mood since endgame. The critic reviews have been positive mostly so I'm optimistic this could be a good film. If it really excites me then I would go for this and namor but if I'm as impartial after seeing it as I am now then probably pass.

I'm...meh?

I am pretty content with the renewed Chadwick figure as my one and only Black Panther.

There are elements I like -- the dot pattern on the mask, the ear design. Overall it's too busy for my liking but MCU suits have been overdone for a while now. If it's not go-faster lines and techno panels, it's late '90s faux tribal flare like this.

I will say I can appreciate the idea of a female Black Panther; badass silhouette and a proper female superhero with powers etc. ...

Was hoping for a tease of Namor when they revealed this figure, but even the pictures are bare-bones with their sears family photo generic background.

If you take their wording literally, it also hints at who it is. They said the head sculpt was *new* so it implies that it's not a lazy repaint of a sculpt they already produced. The new Hot Toys standard.

Back