Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're a smelly pirate hooker.
I just downloaded the Force Awakens bluray to see the Millennium Falcon chase fo free. IDGAF

We're talking about cinema here, so stop being cheap and entitled RIDDICK. Everything evens out.

giphy.gif

"Geoff Johns is a brilliant guy," said Affleck. "I consider him to be the most valued resource on all things comic book. And every time I like something in a comic I mention, he goes, 'Oh yeah, I wrote that.' Now I just think he's bull*****ting me, because he says he wrote everything. He and I are working together on something and I really am excited about it and I love him. He's the best."

I just hope that people that pirate movies and music don't complain about people who buy recasts :)

I would like to thank this thread for setting my expectations so low for this film that I now have a much better chance of enjoying it. :)

Someone mentioned that the movie is a disjointed mess and that it comes down to which "pieces of it" you enjoy. As long as cool Batman and WW moments aren't too few and far between and the filler isn't boring (the worst sin a film like this could make) then I know I'll enjoy it on the big screen and later on blu-ray.

Basically the old Howard Hawks adage "three good scenes, no bad ones." I can live with bad but if it has three good scenes and no boring ones I'll be good.

I don't really buy into the whole smear campaign against DC films, but man, this website made a trailer with epic music just to describe how bad BVS is and how bad Snyder's films are in general :lol

'Batman v Superman' is a complete trainwreck, and director Zack Snyder is to blame - Business Insider

Yeah, who does that? Epic music and everything. :lol

I can't wait to see this for myself. I'm expecting the worst. I mean this is getting slammed harder than X-Men Origins Wolverine and getting down there with the likes of Catwoman (what I consider to be the worst comic book movies overall).

Superhero movies will start to die out when the majority start to really suck. As long as they are good and entertaining they will go on and on.. I look forward to almost every one of them... But Fantastic 4 is a great example of people not willing to see crap.

Fantastic 4 was DOA :lol

Back