Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

New Bruce Wayne picture!
y6eneteb.jpg

Notice the grey hair

Yeah I hope they tone down the aged Bruce concept, they still have a long way to cover in terms of chronology.

Yeah, we just got the older....beat up, not in his prime Batman in TDKR. :dunno

Well, they said this would be a seasoned Batman, that for me, means Batman in his prime, the one that knows how many teeth he broke off a crook's mouth just by the feeling in his knuckles, I just hope they're careful on how old they're going to make him in this one.

I think theyre going for a "Bruce being Batman has aged him faster" look, kindof hard to explain but it may be them trying to show you how being the Batman has effected him physically.

New Bruce Wayne picture!
y6eneteb.jpg

Notice the grey hair

smh. I wonder what WB's endgame is with this old ass Batman? Surely they can't keep him around for much past the Justice League film.

Damn, even though I don't like Affleck for this, the guy ain't that old. :lol

Damn, even though I don't like Affleck for this, the guy ain't that old. :lol

Haha, yea I know. But the movie seems to be playing him up as such. If they've gone as far as to put the grey in his hair, then it seems like this is a Batman that's a bit past his prime.

It's stressful being a billionaire, attending galas, running corporations AND on top of that being a night-time vigilante dealing with psychotic villains and other cases.

Just think of Bruce Wayne going prematurely gray from stress. :)

Back