Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Build anticipation. Get people talking, looking for moar.

It's working.

It's working.

Yeah, because this flick has had no heat up to this point. Maybe this will help spread the word on this little indy movie.

It's working.

Well, the least they could do is leave one bootleg up. This **** is like putting a rag in a maze with a piece of cheese, then yanking it out before the rat can claim his prize. It sucks.

I don't see why they couldn't make a late 2015 release date. :lol

2016 is a loooong wait, especially when we're getting pics and footage NOW.

I don't see why they couldn't make a late 2015 release date. :lol

2016 is a loooong wait, especially when we're getting pics and footage NOW.

That's just the point of building up anticipation. They're going to keep us talking about it all along with tiny bits and pieces of info until the actual release date!

Pushed due to production delays. Mostly casting.

It was a smart move. Now they are planning to film BvS and Justice League back to back.

From what I read the teaser footage has batman eyes glowing blue so this might be legit?

Notice Bats wearing a heavily armored or different suit.....yep I think it's real!

Yep, with just under 2 years to release they need to get everyone pumped for the long a** wait.

I think it's a stupid move- Christmas 2015 would have been perfect..I look for it to be moved UP to that date

I thought that would be perfect, too. It's a big enough film that it'd draw in the crowds, no matter what, but, with a winter release, they'd also face very little opposition.

wonder-woman-sdcc-comic-con-batman-v-superman.jpg

Back