Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched it. Loved it. Affleck is the best live action Bruce Wayne and Batman so far. I still prefer some of the animated films.

Watched it. Loved it. Affleck is the best live action Bruce Wayne and Batman so far. I still prefer some of the animated films.

5650094+_2e8e1f9e929673acb7315282d6fdb2bf.jpg

Hey guys

Is there any special meaning of "funnel fairy bubblebath"?

Of course I know separated meaning
75ff9f2c15bbe4f7e1ed7886a75aaff4.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

北京国安;8717910 said:
Hey guys

Of course I know separated meaning
75ff9f2c15bbe4f7e1ed7886a75aaff4.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

_mqOnU79.jpg

北京国安;8717910 said:

It doesn't mean anything, it's just a tongue twister to test the vocals on the Batman cowl synthesizer. Pitch experimentation.

Like in theater where actors say "20 little leopards laughed at 2 lofty lions" to test their vocals and pitch.

TWO weeks from today- and I will have my Target and Best Buy exclusives in my hands and be waiting for the Amazon delivery of theirs.....:yess:

It doesn't mean anything, it's just a tongue twister to test the vocals on the Batman cowl synthesizer. Pitch experimentation.

Like in theater where actors say "20 little leopards laughed at 2 lofty lions" to test their vocals and pitch.

So it's funnel fairy bubblebath or funnel ferry butterbar [emoji23]

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

If Alfred was serious about testing the modulation on that device he would've muttered:

"If Peter
Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers where's the peck of pickled peppers that Peter Piper picked"

Back