Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now folks are excited that BvS is basically Transformers. Makes money, but are bad movies. Hilarious.

Transformers are entertaining at least... you really can just put it on and start drinking and just spaced out

this movie is like doing a research paper on raising sheep in the middle ages...

I feel like renting Transformers 4 to wash out this movie from my eyes.

Transformers are entertaining at least... you really can just put it on and start drinking and just spaced out

this movie is like doing a research paper on raising sheep in the middle ages...

I feel like renting Transformers 4 to wash out this movie from my eyes.

Haha. Well, to his credit, Michael Bay has directed way more hits and legitimately good movies than Snyder. So there might be something to that.

And there it is. Why spend $18 to see it in IMAX when you can rent it at home in 1080p for $5.99 (or pirate it for $0)?

That's a question bad reviews from Disney-owned critics made you ask.

I was gonna see this no matter what cause I've invested thousands in such things. Besides, even hardcore DC fan-boys didn't like this movie. Sometimes, the mundane reality is the truth, and not the extraordianry conspiracy.

Already dreading what'll happen in June with WONDER WOMAN. I leave the theater thrilled with a solid 9/10 (maybe even better) and then check my phone to find an RT score of 44% next to an audience score of 89%.

And yes, most people will still discard the notion that the critics are on the Disney payroll even if GOTG2 is absolute dog**** that's certified fresh.

Already dreading what'll happen in June with WONDER WOMAN. I leave the theater thrilled with a solid 9/10 (maybe even better) and then check my phone to find an RT score of 44% next to an audience score of 89%.

And yes, most people will still discard the notion that the critics are on the Disney payroll even if GOTG2 is absolute dog**** that's certified fresh.

Not a chance, critics won't have the balls to lie about the first stronk womyn movie like they did with this one.

I am kinda glad this is doing well. I dont know. I wanna see more Batman, I wanna see more Wonder Woman. maybe Justice League will be better. Maybe the other movies will be good.

So I am happy to hear how well it is doing . I just dont think I will watch this fully again, the next time I watch it I hope i can fast forward 55% of it.

I was gonna see this no matter what cause I've invested thousands in such things. Besides, even hardcore DC fan-boys didn't like this movie. Sometimes, the mundane reality is the truth, and not the extraordianry conspiracy.

Lol extraordinary conspiracy?

You realize Meyer Lansky fixed the World Series once?

Some folks don't have time to waste. At 2.5 hours plus driving/walking there, plus eating, plus etc, etc, etc, you're going to lose a whole afternoon. Certain people, be they students or working class men and women, have limited spare time.

This sounds like something a politician would say and about as dumb.

A lot of these movies start big, but its the second weekend that's the real story. You see how many people want to watch it again. I think the last Harry Potter movie made close to this kind of money and had a huge drop off the second week. Still a successful movie, just not what the studio's wanted. Doesn't BvS have to make around 1 billion worldwide just to break even? Sure is a lot of money.

A lot of these movies start big, but its the second weekend that's the real story. You see how many people want to watch it again. I think the last Harry Potter movie made close to this kind of money and had a huge drop off the second week. Still a successful movie, just not what the studio's wanted. Doesn't BvS have to make around 1 billion worldwide just to break even? Sure is a lot of money.

that happened with V For Vendetta too, really strong opening and then the second week no one bothered.

Lol extraordinary conspiracy?

You realize Meyer Lansky fixed the World Series once?

Jesus Christ mate, it's just a figure of speech. You think it's a Goddamn 9 and that the MCU is as trash as Battlefield Earth? Good for you and yippity-****ing-doo. Some of us, newsflash, didn't love it! Shocking, I know... And guess what, some folks, not critics, just folks, also didn't like it! There's this thing called a preference, and it tends to very from person to person. Now, mature adults accept that and go on, talking about the things they like with like-minded people. For example, I'm knee-deep in the New Gods speculation, so I talk about that, not Lex Jr. The rest, engage in needless schoolyard fights to prove that their opinion holds more ground...

Are you saying the critics are lying about this film?
It's pretty obvious to me, but it others don't agree that's fine.

I like the film, but I wouldn't call it great or good storytelling. It has some good and even great moments, but that's it.
I don't know if I'd call it great, maybe after the ultimate cut, but definitely very very good.

Back