1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As in “DAMN” this looks like poop?
It's definitely a "DAMN this is a beautiful figure" in person.

While I do think that the battle damaged parts should be more pronounced, I don't think I'd still call it a poop figure. The battle damage does its purpose and I think it goes well with the clean version (that's how I'm displaying mine).

The quality of the headsculpt is just :love:
Iron Man Mark 85 BD for Posting.jpg

Is anyone able to get the normal 85 neckpiece and attach it to the bd 85 with the iron man helmet? curious to see how it looks as it seems to be using the same magnetic lock:

vFuWwgK.png

Is anyone able to get the normal 85 neckpiece and attach it to the bd 85 with the iron man helmet? curious to see how it looks as it seems to be using the same magnetic lock:

vFuWwgK.png
Should fit just fine but I too would like to see how it looks. So obnoxious they didn't just include the other one in the box given that it's already made and is designed to be removable.

I like to keep all my IM figures masked, mostly for consistency. Looks like this one must be unmasked, as the lack of battle damage on the faceplate is just plain weird
Nothing that a little scraping against cement wouldn't fix. :D

I like how so many of you think hot toys are going to stop making this character, have you just started buying these? :)

There will probably be a super battle damaged version with crispy head announced the week sideshow starts shipping these.

Couldn’t agree more.
Like ridiculously weird-Like they couldn’t give a crap. They’ve already done a clean version.
The more I see of this the more I think less of hot toys as a company

He doesn't have his helmet up for the entirety of that scene, though. So it wouldn't make sense to have it damaged, and to be fair, it hardly makes sense to even have included it, but people would complain.

can't say im super excited about this figure..there are many aspects of it that really smack of cost cutting, minimum effort money grab. But it's such an iconic moment in the MCU that it is tough to leave it out of a collection...

He doesn't have his helmet up for the entirety of that scene, though. So it wouldn't make sense to have it damaged, and to be fair, it hardly makes sense to even have included it, but people would complain.
Understand what your saying but at the price point for this figure they should have included a battle damaged helmeted headsculpt that matched the suit or not included the helmet headsculpt at all & reduced the price. It’s just lazy

Understand what your saying but at the price point for this figure they should have included a battle damaged helmeted headsculpt that matched the suit or not included the helmet headsculpt at all & reduced the price. It’s just lazy
Yep that pristine unscratched lower ab section directly below all the chest damage seems crazy, and yes lazy. Get's me every single time !

Sure the on screen may not have any damage (not sure haven't looked exactly) but take a little artistic licence and at least make it not so shiny with some scratches or something. Same applies to his back.

I like how so many of you think hot toys are going to stop making this character, have you just started buying these? :)

There will probably be a super battle damaged version with crispy head announced the week sideshow starts shipping these.
What, like his actual death scene? Possible I suppose.

True, I'd personally rather have it not included and be cheaper as a result. It won't be displayed with it, it's a very scene specific figure in which the helmet makes zero sense - even as a toy marketing strategy it makes zero sense to include a helmeted sculpt when it already comes with every other IM piece.

To be honest HT have always been pretty naff with BD. I remember the complete disappointment of seeing the in hand photos for the 1/4 42 and how they had watered it down, especially the paint wear.

But, this is on order for me anyway. I'll keep it sealed until I can see a piece in person and decide how well it looks.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but does anyone know if the chest piece on this is removable and able to be attached to the regular mk85? Thinking of buying both, keeping the parts I want from both and selling the rest.

EDIT: Nevermind, says in the specs that chest piece is removable. Guessing it should be able to attach to the regular 85 then.

Last edited:
You could probably sell the 46, buy this and still have change. Personally I wouldn't sell it.

Back