1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's definitely a "DAMN this is a beautiful figure" in person.

While I do think that the battle damaged parts should be more pronounced, I don't think I'd still call it a poop figure. The battle damage does its purpose and I think it goes well with the clean version (that's how I'm displaying mine).

The quality of the headsculpt is just :love:
View attachment 554093
Why is everyone fixating on posing their Iron Man like this?? Every review has this pose. Such a depressing pose.

It's literally his Death pose....:oops: You're all a bunch of morbid collectors.... :monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

But seriously, figure looks great. :clap

I'm just not into the newer armors much. I prefer the MK IV & VII as my favorite's. Also those armors were showcased during/representing happier times. For both Tony and the ole MCU.. This would just make me remember how much I no longer seem to care as much about the current & future state of the MCU.. :monkey2

At least wait til the 1/4 version 😂
It might take a decade at this rate but I do believe the 46 has a better than average chance of getting the 1/4 treatment. Aside from the 45, they are following the trend of doing armors that they can sell twice, the 42/43, the 2/3, and now the 4/6. They can do 46 and sell 47 as well (also 7 and its many repaints, Midas, White, Black, etc etc)

February‘s not that bad, I guess. It’s also improbable considering Sideshow still hasn’t received Endgame Iron Patriot yet. I reckon the first pre-orders of the BD 85 go out mid-March.

February‘s not that bad, I guess. It’s also improbable considering Sideshow still hasn’t received Endgame Iron Patriot yet. I reckon the first pre-orders of the BD 85 go out mid-March.
I got my Endgame Iron Patriot from Sideshow November last year.

I received my Iron Patriot about two months ago from Sideshow, so they must be getting those in the small batches like they did EG Cap...

You all got yours from Sideshow? WHERE THE F IS MINE?!! Kidding. I was late and will probably get next stock.

Anyway, that’s good to hear that you all got it in November. Hopefully that relatively narrow window from Sideshow’s show-off video to warehouse is similar with BD85.

Why is everyone fixating on posing their Iron Man like this?? Every review has this pose. Such a depressing pose.

It's literally his Death pose....:oops: You're all a bunch of morbid collectors.... :monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

But seriously, figure looks great. :clap

I'm just not into the newer armors much. I prefer the MK IV & VII as my favorite's. Also those armors were showcased during/representing happier times. For both Tony and the ole MCU.. This would just make me remember how much I no longer seem to care as much about the current & future state of the MCU.. :monkey2
I am not a big fan of the 85 either. Mark 6 and 7 are my favorites. I have this on order because it's the final armor...for now. I skipped the clean 85 since you see it clean for probably 1 minute of screen time. As soon as the fight with thanos starts the armor already has damage.

Ive just had an email from TW advising its coming earlier than expected and will be shipping end of Feb so sideshow stock will be just after i imagine

I got the same, followed by an email they’re selling the BD85 for $256
Thanks for the heads up!

But wow. 85 USD shipping to Germany...
Yeah shipping is high but even still $341 shipped for this isn’t bad at all imo.
Whoa. It’s the version without the holoshield though. Still, hard to justify paying $128 more for the flimsy shield. Maybe someone here would be willing to sell me their shield since everyone seems to hate it anyhow 😛

Back