Asmus Toys : Lord of the Ring thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20151225_112035.jpg

Thanks, I like the Aragorn base a lot so I had to pick one up. I realized that these are great figures for those who have the patience to futz and tweak for a while but the end result is worth it all, even with a floppy witchking.

You should have gotten a replacement Witch King body with Eowyn?

Your right, mine did not come with the replacement body.I preordered her too. I ordered her from Monkey on Fire and was not happy with them so I just let it go. My Nazgul body is fine so when I get the replacement body for that figure I will most likely use that for the witchking. Besides, it´s probably too late now.. MOFTS will never get another dime from me. Should have just waited and went through a U.S. dealer.

Heres a nice figure from onesixthkit, original design but would fit a lotr display nicely i think
19f8943c18349039176f97d2923bf233.jpg

I'm watching the Hobbit films at the moment. Does anyone remember if Asmus said they will considering doing Radagast the Brown later on down the line? I'd much rather them stick to Lord of the Rings first but I still think he's a unique character that I wouldn't mind owning later on down the line.

Also the Nazgul in their individual armour at Dol Guldur would be freaking sick! I reckon they would appeal to all sorts of people, middle earth fans, generic fantasy fans, metal heads. I know of non lord of the rings fans that bought the witchking simply because he looks badass.

I'm watching the Hobbit films at the moment. Does anyone remember if Asmus said they will considering doing Radagast the Brown later on down the line? I'd much rather them stick to Lord of the Rings first but I still think he's a unique character that I wouldn't mind owning later on down the line.

Also the Nazgul in their individual armour at Dol Guldur would be freaking sick! I reckon they would appeal to all sorts of people, middle earth fans, generic fantasy fans, metal heads. I know of non lord of the rings fans that bought the witchking simply because he looks badass.

Actually we did have Redagast in the list some where !

It would be so cool to have the 3 wizards standing side by side.

I'm having a LOTR marathon at the moment, extended editions of course. So many characters I want as figures!

I'm going to sound crazy and I know I don't have the money or the room for it but I want a 1/6 scale Balrog! 😂

What ever happened to the Witchking Fellbeast bust?
Did it end up being too big and expensive to produce?

ahhh..... the lotr extended marathon. it's been months since i've done that

I'm having a LOTR marathon at the moment, extended editions of course. So many characters I want as figures!

I'm going to sound crazy and I know I don't have the money or the room for it but I want a 1/6 scale Balrog! ��

What ever happened to the Witchking Fellbeast bust?
Did it end up being too big and expensive to produce?

Too big and too expensive..... yes, sigh...

Back