InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question is will InArt Batman take longer than the 5 months that Hot Toys Batman is currently sitting at shipping wise. For whatever reason everyone puts the blame on Sideshow. Wouldn't that be like blaming Kit for how long Gandalf took to ship?

Question is will InArt Batman take longer than the 5 months that Hot Toys Batman is currently sitting at shipping wise. For whatever reason everyone puts the blame on Sideshow. Wouldn't that be like blaming Kit for how long Gandalf took to ship?
Gandalf took 6.5 months, even if they lets say decrease this for Batman to 3-4 months, then Aragorn will happen at the earliest in August-September.
My bet is that most of use will get it in October or later.
We are getting closer to the 2 years development time in October this year as Aragorn was first shown around October 2022.

Either I am getting older (which is true in any case) or my enthusiasm just simply plummeted regarding the other not yet announced LOTR figures seeing that this takes so long for them.
Lets hope they can actually pick up some speed next year.

This is a pretty cool photo of Aragornā€¦

IMG7839.jpeg

Back