Asmus Toys - Trish - DMC V 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah, I got Lady a couple years ago from a nice sale on TNS and really thought it was going to be the last we ever saw of her. I’m secretly salty that Asmus wouldn’t use their rerun priorities for older OOS LotR figures, but this is still really nice to see for the people who missed out

Several new promo photos have been added to the Asmus store with a sculpt of Trish from the 5th game. And the more I look at these photos, the more I like what I see. It turned out to be a very worthy upgrade if you compare it with the first photographs, which raised questions among many.
Personally, I will most likely put the version from the 4th game on the shelf, but I have nothing against the other sculpt, it looks acceptable.

DMC504004b_1800x1800.png
DMC504002b_1800x1800.png
DMC504003c_1800x1800.png
DMC504017a_1800x1800.png

Asmus seems reeeeeeeally don't want to make Trish lol

They are deliberately avoiding questions about Trish on Facebook.

They could just give us a simple answer as well, but seeing that they can't,
it seems like they really have a license problem, or they've caused Capcom a big mistake.

It's not normal to have time to post something like a silly tutorial video, but not be able to make important announcements.

...I hope the things I say are stupid delusions.

Asmus seems reeeeeeeally don't want to make Trish lol

They are deliberately avoiding questions about Trish on Facebook.

They could just give us a simple answer as well, but seeing that they can't,
it seems like they really have a license problem, or they've caused Capcom a big mistake.

It's not normal to have time to post something like a silly tutorial video, but not be able to make important announcements.

...I hope the things I say are stupid delusions.
They blocked me on Facebook when I left a joke comment under their "tutorials". Welp, that's it then.

I sent them an email request over two months ago that I was interested in purchasing Trish, but her store page disappeared and I still haven't received a response. On the Facebook page I also periodically asked this question, but, of course, no one from the representatives gave an answer.

In general, I ordered and paid for the pre-order from a local reseller, checked the information with him, but there has been no information about the Cancellation of the release of the figure yet. Apparently, we will have to sit in the dark until the release actually happens...

Meanwhile, figures from the DMC series have been gradually appearing in the Asmus store since then, but only those that are currently in stock. Some, by the way, even have a good discount.

I sent them an email request over two months ago that I was interested in purchasing Trish, but her store page disappeared and I still haven't received a response. On the Facebook page I also periodically asked this question, but, of course, no one from the representatives gave an answer.

In general, I ordered and paid for the pre-order from a local reseller, checked the information with him, but there has been no information about the Cancellation of the release of the figure yet. Apparently, we will have to sit in the dark until the release actually happens...

Meanwhile, figures from the DMC series have been gradually appearing in the Asmus store since then, but only those that are currently in stock. Some, by the way, even have a good discount.

I think they're going through the process of giving up the trish, dealing with only the rest of the inventory, but...
It would be hopeful if they even released Trish and quit DMC lineup.

To be honest, I'm tired of waiting for their 'selective unanswered' behavior.

I think they're going through the process of giving up the trish, dealing with only the rest of the inventory, but...
It would be hopeful if they even released Trish and quit DMC lineup.

To be honest, I'm tired of waiting for their 'selective unanswered' behavior.
Perhaps this would be for the better, but on the other hand - Will anyone else undertake to make figures based on this franchise?

Damtoys has a license for Resident Evil, but over the entire period they have released 5 pieces based on the remake of the second game, they have plans for the 3rd and 4th parts of the remakes, but they themselves don’t know when the announcement will be.

There is a suspicion that the problem is coming from Capcom. They just recently conducted a survey about merch based on their IP. Looking at how often Trish's prototype had to be edited, perhaps Capcom took on more thorough QC of the products produced under their franchises. Although most of the figures from Damtoys had no quality issues (except perhaps for Claire’s red leather jacket).

Perhaps this would be for the better, but on the other hand - Will anyone else undertake to make figures based on this franchise?

Damtoys has a license for Resident Evil, but over the entire period they have released 5 pieces based on the remake of the second game, they have plans for the 3rd and 4th parts of the remakes, but they themselves don’t know when the announcement will be.

There is a suspicion that the problem is coming from Capcom. They just recently conducted a survey about merch based on their IP. Looking at how often Trish's prototype had to be edited, perhaps Capcom took on more thorough QC of the products produced under their franchises. Although most of the figures from Damtoys had no quality issues (except perhaps for Claire’s red leather jacket).

Yeah, I know about that survey. and...
Asmus will have their own troubles, and I am well aware of the effort it takes to make the product.

But their big problem is no other than 'communication'.

When they modified the face of first DMC3 dante, or tried to give DMC3 vergil the 'balrog',
they told us the process and showed us the results.

But now they're in a hurry to promote their new IP,
I can't hear any news or even answers about the existing IP.

It's already been 3 months since they hid DMC tabs on their official site, have they given any notice about it?
They always just repeat, 'We've been busy, we're currently working on the problem' when they have this kind of problem.

Don't you think it's absurd that they don't even answer questions about DMC as they post other IP news?

This cannot be done without Capcom covering their mouths.

Yeah, I know about that survey. and...
Asmus will have their own troubles, and I am well aware of the effort it takes to make the product.

But their big problem is no other than 'communication'.

When they modified the face of first DMC3 dante, or tried to give DMC3 vergil the 'balrog',
they told us the process and showed us the results.

But now they're in a hurry to promote their new IP,
I can't hear any news or even answers about the existing IP.

It's already been 3 months since they hid DMC tabs on their official site, have they given any notice about it?
They always just repeat, 'We've been busy, we're currently working on the problem' when they have this kind of problem.

Don't you think it's absurd that they don't even answer questions about DMC as they post other IP news?

This cannot be done without Capcom covering their mouths.
It is likely that this is the case, that the agreement with Capcom forces them to play a game of silence. Probably the same Damtoys clearly already have prototypes ready for RE3 and RE4, but they cannot publish them without approval.

And regarding the Devil May Cry category in the Asmus store - it is actually simply hidden, the previous link with the products of this series is working and displays 7 products from the category In stock and sold out re-release of DMC 5 Dante without photos on the product page. Well, there is also a category at the bottom of the store page (I don’t remember whether it was previously removed from there or not).

All we can do now is just wait, unfortunately( According to the last edit, Trish is planned for the Q2, I hope that this will happen and it will happen faster than we can expect.

It’s a funny coincidence, but on their Facebook page Asmus showed their work on the Bitten series, where an almost finished figurine of Trish lies in the background. This means the release will not be cancelled, which is good news.
Well, along the way, we opened a topic nearby where, apparently, they tease the announcement of Dante for DMC1, it’s intriguing, we’re looking forward to the details!

изображение_2024-04-11_110114649.png

Trish is again available for pre-order on the Asmus website. The release date is still 2Q of this year. They've already released a few other figures this month and last month, Trish looks like they'll be next and soon enough.

Back