Reaction score
He's coming.

NTCmjys.png

BagginsOfBagEnd

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Great news...this is one of their figures that I may consider getting then if the sculpt is spot on. Asmus have done a decent job tbf but have yet to get his likeness exactly right.

Sassafras

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Great news...this is one of their figures that I may consider getting then if the sculpt is spot on. Asmus have done a decent job tbf but have yet to get his likeness exactly right.
Well, I missed the Strider Aragorn from ASMUS - too bad, I would have liked the diorama base - so depending, might get InArt.

Tho ASMUS does such a nice job with costumes and accessories, they will have to match that as well.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Reaction score
If the sculpt is good and the price is right, I’ll get Aragorn to replace my SS Aragorn (repainted by Skiman). Asmus’ versions of Aragorn never were good enough for me to replace him.

superdoug

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Reaction score
If you make Frodo you have to make Sam and you might as well make Merry & Pippin to get your use out off the hobbit scale body and if you are making 8 you might as well make Boromir to finish the fellowship and if you do that . . .

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Reaction score
If you make Frodo you have to make Sam and you might as well make Merry & Pippin to get your use out off the hobbit scale body and if you are making 8 you might as well make Boromir to finish the fellowship and if you do that . . .

True, but I didn't spend $150 on the Asmus Hobbits beyond Frodo... and I'm damn well not spending $300+ each for Merry, Pippin and Sam... and probably not Boromir.

IF I went deep with Queen's 1/6th LOTR, it would be Gandalf and Frodo pair, and then Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli trio. So 5 figures total. For me, that's the Prime 5.

Villains are another story, I cannot resist my bad guys.

Victοr

Completionism Is The Collection Killer
CF Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
There are only 5 LotR/Hobbit characters that'd tempt me:
  1. Sauron
  2. King Aragorn
  3. Gandalf (either)
  4. Saruman (mostly because it's Christopher Lee)
  5. Thranduil (I like armours, Kings and Elves, sue me; I like Prince Nuada from Hellboy 2 as well)
The one I'd try to set money aside for is Sauron, and that's only if he doesn't cost 2K. But all the others would depend on just how empty my plate would be. I'm not an uber-fan, so if I got one figure to represent the entire book/movies/IPs, it'd be between Sauron, Aragorn and Gandalf. But I'm leaning towards Sauron. He is the titular Lord Of The Rings, after all...

So I hope they make more than just those 4. Although I'm fine with them taking their time, I don't mind waiting and I prefer my orders to be more spaced out.

FlyAndFight

©Fly, All rights reserved
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Reaction score
If the sculpt is good and the price is right, I’ll get Aragorn to replace my SS Aragorn (repainted by Skiman). Asmus’ versions of Aragorn never were good enough for me to replace him.

The ultimate Aragorn would be nice.

That’s awesome. Looking forward to seeing it revealed. A spot on Aragorn is a Grail.

That's the one that would pull me in.

My repainted Aragorn from when it was released is still my go-to Aragorn.

Luisenigma1

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I'm so happy we are getting Aragorn. I'll be jumping on all the LOTR figures from InArt.

Mr.E

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Reaction score
Definitely curious about this one, though the final pricing will definitely make or break it. This company is too new to fully commit to anything at this point.

Lizard Lips

Freaked Out
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
A must buy if they can get the headsculpt right.

Tbh I'd prefer Asmus to make their 1/6 Sauron first because they did a pretty good job on armored bad guys like Morgul Lord and Mouth of Sauron and it'll almost certainly be cheaper than an InArt version.

The figures I really want from InArt now are

Saruman
Lurtz
Gandalf the White
Frodo
Sam

I can live without a good Merry and Pippin, Asmus Gimli is good enough IMO and early signs are their updated Boromir will be too.