Asmus Toys - 1/6 Arwen 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see that batsheva's advice came through! I remember someone pointing out that "hidden compartment" way back, when the figure initially shipped.
:) šŸ™

It's not supposed to be hidden, the circle cuts part are supposed to be punched/removed, so you can see/take a peek that something is inside the hole. However, it's not, so some people got confused and thought that the chaise leg's are missing. They should hire a better hole puncher. šŸ˜…

I guess not. Hopefully this month then..
1641164854030.png

Sideshow also has Legolas listed as due to ship this month, so I'm guessing that Asmus sent those figures over together and they're finally expecting them in the coming days.

I'm waiting for the regular Arwen to be shipped from Asmus as the remainder of the payment needs to be done.

Do want the Nazgul v.2, however stick with Asmus or go to another supplier? :unsure:

Both versions are up for grabs and hopefully that Asmus will send out the notice of payment of those that pre-ordered the regular version through them.

Shipping them out when payment is complete is a nightmare as it's starting to back up at the warehouses and flights are getting scarce these days.

Nice pic... I wish I could pose mine like that, but with a still missing book, and legs, I'm $he-i-t out of luck!
(and left with a bitter taste in my mouth)

Back