Asmus Toys - 1/6 Arwen 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The explanation I received in PM was pretty much, those ARE the hands. Uhm, yeah… NO. Those are the same “shaped” hands, but clearly from some cheap action figure, not the softer material that the original hands are made of.

oh crap... I ordered the regular from BBTS, but they sent me the deluxe.
It sounds like they only received the deluxes...
Yay for the free bed..Nay for no Art box.. :(

Shall I describe it to you or would you like me to get you a box?...
box.jpg

Shall I describe it to you or would you like me to get you a box?...
View attachment 566374
Perfection!
We’re working our way through the extended editions with the kids. TTT last week. They haven’t stopped quoting Gollum/Sméagol all week😂 They loved Legolas shield surfing and I was so happy to show them that he did it before Link in Breath Of The Wild.
ROTK tomorrow!

Haven't been in this thread for a long time after the issues are still not being corrected about missing parts. Here's one review on Youtube that was posted two months ago on the DLX (was this review ever posted here at all??).

Nothing on my end in regards to the regular version to be released as of now from Asmus.

Wow! I can't believe that you guys are now receiving this figure.
Delay due to extra shipping costs due to covid. I’m guessing Popcultcha waited for that to drop so they didn’t need to pay for it themselves.

I love mine- I don't remember there being a book- but she displays rather well :D

Back