Asmus Toys - 1/6 Arwen 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8cc67b9f67014882b31645bae6af68fb.jpeg

Hoping for this look personally.

Can't go wrong with any of them, really. (I'd also LOVE the flash-forward Aragorn's Funeral dress, but that seems like the least likely outcome here.)

But this one's my favorite.

View attachment 511005

Hoping for this look personally.

That was my first guess, but somebody mentioned that Asmus said it is not this version in 1/6.

I am afraid to have mixed hair again, and I prefer Galadriel type hair for female characters. So, this would be not as fun (and would go well only with King Aragorn):
maxresdefault.jpg

I hope for something like this:
f041cadb72a648c46882d1b178c58345.jpg

or this:
6d16d4f72e9caf65c5959a73a78902b7.jpg

even this would go well with Strider Aragorn:
crop.php

I?m guessing this will be a fully haired Arwen since Galadriel got the same treatment.

I doubt we?ll get the coronation version, surely the crown she wears will be a nightmare to produce?....

I would love the coronation version of Arwen. We would have representations from when we saw her the first time in FotR and the final time, in RotK. Perfect bookends, and that coronation with banner would make a great display.

BUT...

I think RandomHero is correct with his pick and I would buy it, as well...

Personally I wish they would just rerelease the original figure with an improved sculpt, since I missed out on it before. And because it's her most iconic and memorable outfit anyway.

Sadly since we aren’t getting leaving to Havens Arwen who could have had a riding cloak, lantern and banner, we may get the red dress. For accessories maybe the book she was reading when she dropped it to floor and an elven couch.2ACC1128-0B66-450F-8555-67060BA8FB62.jpeg

Also, with the red dress her hair is fully out, no pin back, just like Galadrial, which would mean they could do fully rooted hair.

Seems pinned back hair gets the half/half treatment and they already did a half/half with her.

I'd take future Funeral scene.
Its on-screen for all of 1 minute but looked amazing!!!
I am hoping it's the outfit she wears when leaving Rivendell...

I'd take future Funeral scene.
Its on-screen for all of 1 minute but looked amazing!!!
I am hoping it's the outfit she wears when leaving Rivendell...

Her funeral scene dress is darker than the black and red dress and she has a crown and veil.

The leaving Rivendell dress is the blue and silver that Asmus says we are not getting, you can see it below the riding cloak.8EDC8490-B91B-471E-81F6-0BBDBB393DDF.jpeg

They only said which one it won’t be which is a good enough hint for now I suppose.

Back