Asmus Toys - 1/6 Arwen 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW. another 2 weeks of nothing, after previously complaining since September 2021.. Sorry to hear that, mate. :(
we have been taking care of replacement for more than 10 years in this forum,
don't worry, it will be sorted.

If you have any issue with Asmus, you can always start a conversation with me too.

If you have any issue with Asmus, you can always start a conversation with me too.
Yes, I have an input for you, it would be great if a customer like Scumonkey doesn't have to keep complaining since September 2021 to get his replacement parts. And he has posted reminders for the missing parts here during that time till now.

You have 10 years of experience for taking care of replacement, but the reality is, you've made a customer wait that long (almost 5 months) for a replacement.. and that is not a good thing. 10 years is a very long time to learn and improve :)

Don't bother with batsheva. He just wants to see you fail.

I agree that there are things Asmus needs to do better after the last year, I think anyone will agree there is work to be done. But overall you have been improving as a company. Those of us driving engagements are here to support. Don't bother with the haters.

Yes, I have an input for you, it would be great if a customer like Scumonkey doesn't have to keep complaining since September 2021 to get his replacement parts. And he has posted reminders for the missing parts here during that time till now.

You have 10 years of experience for taking care of replacement, but the reality is, you've made a customer wait that long (almost 5 months) for a replacement.. and that is not a good thing. 10 years is a very long time to learn and improve :)

For the record, for any customer service related issue, such as replacement or help to assemble.
Please email to [email protected],
it will be answered and taken care of immediately.

If anyone has not got no answer, please feel free to message me here at the forum.
I will help them either check up the status of replacement or answering or find out an answer.

For the record, for any customer service related issue, such as replacement or help to assemble.
Please email to [email protected],
it will be answered and taken care of immediately.

If anyone has not got no answer, please feel free to message me here at the forum.
I will help them either check up the status of replacement or answering or find out an answer.
I am sure Scumonkey has done both. :)
You can read it in here, in the previous pages.. it might take you a while, waay back though, he's been posting about it since September last year, as I said.
Scumonkey's post has got few responds from asmus representative in this forum, but no further action about it.

In the end, I will leave it to you, @Asmus.

If you read my input as something that is meant to make you fail, instead of a constructive criticism, then that really shows your mindset.

To make a customer wait for almost 5 months, for replacement parts, after the customer has made a repetitive complaints about it.. I'm sure with your 10 years of experience on handling and taking care of the replacement parts, you will agree that is not considered as a good thing.

If you take my input and improve your service, I am sure, instead of failing, you will instead be a better company. :)

Always see things in a positive way.

Don't bother with batsheva. He just wants to see you fail.

I agree that there are things Asmus needs to do better after the last year, I think anyone will agree there is work to be done. But overall you have been improving as a company. Those of us driving engagements are here to support. Don't bother with the haters.
In this case batsheva is correct.
I don't like to air out dirty laundry in public but in this case Asmus has failed me miserably.
I have done all that was asked for replacements , and have got nothing in return but lip service.
Not a hater (have bought every single release), but lately have become very disillusioned with Asmus.
They have been going in the wrong direction for the last year, and will no longer do so at my expense.:Flush

In this case batsheva is correct.
I don't like to air out dirty laundry in public but in this case Asmus has failed me miserably.
I have done all that was asked for replacements , and have got nothing in return but lip service.
Not a hater (have bought every single release), but lately have become very disillusioned with Asmus.
They have been going in the wrong direction for the last year, and will no longer do so at my expense.:Flush
Happy to help, Scumonkey.
Hopefully this time @Asmus really do something to fix your problem.

It's been way, waaay too long.

no book.jpg
no legs.jpg

This new Arwen is a real beauty, and has incredible likeness. I even used a second head to upgrade the rider version. :)

Attachments

• IMG_5705.JPG
    IMG_5705.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_6452.JPG
    IMG_6452.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_6455.JPG
    IMG_6455.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6456.JPG
    IMG_6456.JPG